Everyone Loves the Spring

Audio Samples

>Bruun, Peter : Hvor en sommer brat stiger op, for soprano, flute & guitar
>Hadziselimovic, Edina : Sagte Sange (Quiet Songs), for soprano & harp
>Sorensen, Bent : Triptykon, for soprano & piano
>Norgård, Per : 6 sange, Op. 14
>     3. Landskab
>     1. Vinternat
>     2. På Himmelbjerget
>Frounberg, Ivar : Four Existential Songs, for soprano & piano
>Hegaard, Lars : Tre Aspekter af Morket (Three Aspects of Darkness), for soprano & guitar
>Norholm, Ib : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Turn, for soprano, flute, guitar & harp

Album Summary

>Bruun, Peter : Hvor en sommer brat stiger op, for soprano, flute & guitar
>Hadziselimovic, Edina : Sagte Sange (Quiet Songs), for soprano & harp
>Sorensen, Bent : Triptykon, for soprano & piano
>Norgård, Per : 6 sange, Op. 14
>Frounberg, Ivar : Four Existential Songs, for soprano & piano
>Hegaard, Lars : Tre Aspekter af Morket (Three Aspects of Darkness), for soprano & guitar
>Norholm, Ib : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Turn, for soprano, flute, guitar & harp
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Marianne Lund has performed in Denmark and abroad focusing especially on contemporary music. Ms. Lund is the recipient of many awards and prizes including The Prokosa Prize from the Danish Composers' Society.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Mantziusgaarden, Birkerod, Denmark (04/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bruun, Peter : Hvor en sommer brat stiger op, for soprano, flute & guitar
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Jesper Lutzhoft (Guitar); Karolina Leedo (Flute)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1998

>Hadziselimovic, Edina : Sagte Sange (Quiet Songs), for soprano & harp
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Maria Sorensen (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 2009

>Sorensen, Bent : Triptykon, for soprano & piano
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Sunil Rastogi (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 2006

>Per Norgård (1932 - ) : 6 sange, Op. 14 :: 3. Landskab
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Sunil Rastogi (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1955-1958

>Per Norgård (1932 - ) : 6 sange, Op. 14 :: 1. Vinternat
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Sunil Rastogi (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1955-1958

>Per Norgård (1932 - ) : 6 sange, Op. 14 :: 2. På Himmelbjerget
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Sunil Rastogi (Piano)
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1955-1958

>Frounberg, Ivar : Four Existential Songs, for soprano & piano
  • Performers: Sunil Rastogi (Piano); Marianne Lund (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1986

>Hegaard, Lars : Tre Aspekter af Morket (Three Aspects of Darkness), for soprano & guitar
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Jesper Lutzhoft (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1999

>Norholm, Ib : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Sunil Rastogi (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1986

>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Seks enkle danske sange (Six Simple Danish Songs), for soprano & piano
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Maria Sorensen (Harp)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 2000

>Gudmundsen-Holmgree, Pelle : Turn, for soprano, flute, guitar & harp
  • Performers: Marianne Lund (Soprano); Jesper Lutzhoft (Guitar); Maria Sorensen (Harp); Karolina Leedo (Flute)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1993