1 800 222 6872

The "Ring" Without Words / Maazel, Berliner Philharmoniker

Album Summary

>Wagner, Richard : Das Rheingold
>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre
>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried
>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung
Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

"Wow!... The composer's beauty and power are here, with the music from his four-opera 'Ring' cycle orchestrated into a smoothly flowing symphonic poem by conductor Lorin Maazel... It's a spectacular CD..." - Digital Audio and Compact Disc Review



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Wagner, Richard : Das Rheingold :: Orchestral excerpt(s)
  • Conductor: Lorin Maazel
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1853-1854

>Wagner, Richard : Das Rheingold :: Orchestral excerpt(s)
  • Conductor: Lorin Maazel
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1853-1854

>Wagner, Richard : Das Rheingold :: Orchestral excerpt(s)
  • Conductor: Lorin Maazel
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1853-1854

>Wagner, Richard : Das Rheingold :: Orchestral Excerpt(s)
  • Conductor: Lorin Maazel
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1853-1854

>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre :: [Part 1]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1854-1856

>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre :: [Part 2]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1854-1856

>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre :: [Part 3]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1854-1856

>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre :: [Part 4]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1854-1856

>Wagner, Richard : Die Walküre :: [Part 5]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1854-1856

>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried :: [Part 1]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1856-1871

>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried :: [Part 2]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1856-1871

>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried :: [Part 3]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1856-1871

>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried :: [Part 4]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1856-1871

>Wagner, Richard : Siegfried :: [Part 5]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1856-1871

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 1]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 2]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 3]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 4]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 5]
  • Notes: The Philharmonie, Berlin, Germany (12/01/1987/12/04/1987)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874

>Wagner, Richard : Götterdämmerung :: [Part 6]
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1869-1874