1 800 222 6872

Greatest Hits of 1721 / Richard Kapp, Philharmonia Virtuosi

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music
>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major
>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in G minor, Op. 5/5
>Martini, Jean-Paul-Gilles : Plaisir d'amour, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Mandolin in C major, RV 425
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music :: Allegro
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Marcello, Alessandro : Concerto for Oboe in D minor :: Adagio
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208 :: Sheep May Safely Graze
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/23/1713

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 Trumpets and Strings in D major :: Allegro
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Corelli, Arcangelo : Sonata for violin & continuo in G minor, Op. 5/5 :: pastorale
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Martini, Jean-Paul-Gilles : Plaisir d'amour, for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1775

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Mandolin in C major, RV 425 :: Largo
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067 :: Badinerie
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Running Time: 3 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Conductor: Richard Kapp
  • Ensemble: Philharmonia Virtuosi of New York
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697