1 800 222 6872

Easy Listening Piano Classics: J.S. Bach

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>     2. Allemande
>     5. Menuet 1 & 2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias)
>     no 3 in D major, BWV789
>     no 8 in F major, BWV 794
>     no 10 in G major, BWV 796
>     no 11 in G minor, BWV 797
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet fait par Mons. Bohm, for keyboard no 1 in G major (WFN 11, AMN I/11), BWV 841 (BC L176/1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 3 in G major , BWV 843 (BC L176/3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV828
>     2. Allemande
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 5 in G major, BWV 829
>     2. Allemande
>     4. Sarabande
>     5. Tempo di Minuetta
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A flat major, BWV 862 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 23 in B major (WTC I/23), BWV 868 (BC L102)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806
>     1. Prelude
>     5. Sarabande
>     6. Bourrée 1 & 2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817
>     1. Allemande
>     3. Sarabande
>     4. Gavotte
>     5. Menuet polonais
>     6. Petit Menuet
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>     Aria
>     Variation 3
>     Variation 6
>     Variation 7
>     Variation 9
>     Variation 13
>     Variation 18
>     Variation 19
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 13 in F sharp major (WTC I/13), BWV 858 (BC L92)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 6 in D minor, BWV 811
>     Gavotte 1 & 2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV 828
>     4. Aria
>     5. Sarabande
>     6. Menuet
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 787
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A major, BWV 888 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>     1. Allemande
>     4. Air
>     5. Menuet
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809
>     Courante
>     1. Prelude
>     2. Allemande
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971
>     1. (Allegro)
>     2. Andante
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fughetta in G major, BWV 902
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 7 in E flat major (WTC II/7), BWV 876 (BC L110)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV808
>     5. Gavotte 1 & 2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 5 in E flat major, BWV 776
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (2), of sacred songs & keyboard pieces (30)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 11 in F major (WTC II/11), BWV 880 (BC L114)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in F minor, BWV 881 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet fait par Mons. Bohm, for keyboard no 1 in G major (WFN 11, AMN I/11), BWV 841 (BC L176/1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 3 in G major , BWV 843 (BC L176/3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV828
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 5 in G major, BWV 829
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A flat major, BWV 862 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 23 in B major (WTC I/23), BWV 868 (BC L102)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 13 in F sharp major (WTC I/13), BWV 858 (BC L92)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 6 in D minor, BWV 811
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV 828
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 787
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A major, BWV 888 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fughetta in G major, BWV 902
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 7 in E flat major (WTC II/7), BWV 876 (BC L110)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV808
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 5 in E flat major, BWV 776
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (2), of sacred songs & keyboard pieces (30)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 11 in F major (WTC II/11), BWV 880 (BC L114)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in F minor, BWV 881 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825 :: 2. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 1 in B flat major, BWV 825 :: 5. Menuet 1 & 2
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 14 in B major, BWV 785
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) :: no 3 in D major, BWV789
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) :: no 8 in F major, BWV 794
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet fait par Mons. Böhm, for keyboard no 1 in G major (WFN 11, AMN I/11), BWV 841 (BC L176/1)
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 3 in G major , BWV 843 (BC L176/3)
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV828 :: 2. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 5 in G major, BWV 829 :: 2. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 5 in G major, BWV 829 :: 4. Sarabande
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 5 in G major, BWV 829 :: 5. Tempo di Minuetta
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A flat major, BWV 862 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 23 in B major (WTC I/23), BWV 868 (BC L102)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806 :: 1. Prelude
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806 :: 5. Sarabande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 1 in A major, BWV 806 :: 6. Bourrée 1 & 2
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in C major (Five Preludes no 1), BWV 939 (BC L70)
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude for keyboard in D major (WFN 27; disputed, perhaps by W.F. Bach), BWV 925
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude in F major, BWV 927
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) :: no 10 in G major, BWV 796
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : 3-Part Inventions (Sinfonias) :: no 11 in G minor, BWV 797
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in D minor, BWV Suppl. 114
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet for keyboard no 5 in G minor (AMN II/5; by Christian Pezold, not JSB), BWV Anh. 115
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: 1. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: 3. Sarabande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: 4. Gavotte
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: 5. Menuet polonais
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 6 in E major, BWV 817 :: 6. Petit Menuet
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Aria
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 3
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 6
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 7
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Eteri Andjaparidze (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 13 in F sharp major (WTC I/13), BWV 858 (BC L92)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 6 in D minor, BWV 811 :: Gavotte 1 & 2
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV 828 :: 4. Aria
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV 828 :: 5. Sarabande
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita no 4 in D major, BWV 828 :: 6. Menuet
  • Performer: Wolf Harden (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Three-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 787
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 13 in A minor, BWV 784
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A major, BWV 888 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813 :: 1. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813 :: 4. Air
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 2 in C minor, BWV 813 :: 5. Menuet
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809 :: Courante
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1720.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971 :: 1. (Allegro)
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fughetta in G major, BWV 902
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 7 in E flat major (WTC II/7), BWV 876 (BC L110)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV808 :: 5. Gavotte 1 & 2
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809 :: 1. Prelude
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1720.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 4 in F major, BWV 809 :: 2. Allemande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1720.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto, BWV 971 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 1 in C major, BWV 772
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention, for keyboard no 4 in D minor, BWV 775 (BC L45)
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 5 in E flat major, BWV 776
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Minuet in G major, BWV Anhung 116
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Anna Magdalena Bach Notebook (2), of sacred songs & keyboard pieces (30)
  • Performer: Janos Sebestyen (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 11 in F major (WTC II/11), BWV 880 (BC L114)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in F minor, BWV 881 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2)
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 9
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 13
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 18
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 :: Variation 19
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741