Piano Night Pieces

Audio Samples

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano in B flat major
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestücke, Op. 12
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
>Glinka, Mikhail : La separation, nocturne for piano in F minor, G. xvi204
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Three Tone Pictures, Op. 5
>     Night Winds
>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque
>     Clair de lune
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
>Liszt, Franz : Soirees de Vienne, valse caprice for piano no 7 (after Schubert D. 365) S. 427/7 (LW A131/7)
>Debussy, Claude : Estampes (3) for Piano
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
>Borodin, Alexander : Quartet for Strings no 2 in D major
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestuck ("In der Nacht"), for piano, Op. 12/5
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
>Schumann, Robert : Albumblatter no 16 ("Schlummerlied") for piano, Op. 124/16

Album Summary

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano in B flat major
>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestücke, Op. 12
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
>Glinka, Mikhail : La separation, nocturne for piano in F minor, G. xvi204
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Three Tone Pictures, Op. 5
>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
>Liszt, Franz : Soirees de Vienne, valse caprice for piano no 7 (after Schubert D. 365) S. 427/7 (LW A131/7)
>Debussy, Claude : Estampes (3) for Piano
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
>Borodin, Alexander : Quartet for Strings no 2 in D major
>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestuck ("In der Nacht"), for piano, Op. 12/5
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
>Schumann, Robert : Albumblatter no 16 ("Schlummerlied") for piano, Op. 124/16
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Field, John : Nocturne for Piano in B flat major
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817

>Debussy, Claude : Poèmes (7) de Banville
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestücke, Op. 12
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 13 in C minor, Op. 48/1, CT. 120
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Glinka, Mikhail : La separation, nocturne for piano in F minor, G. xvi204
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Griffes, Charles Tomlinson : Three Tone Pictures, Op. 5 :: Night Winds
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910-1915

>Debussy, Claude : Suite bergamasque :: Clair de lune
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1890

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1829

>Liszt, Franz : Soirées de Vienne, valse caprice for piano no 7 (after Schubert D. 365) S. 427/7 (LW A131/7)
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1846-1852

>Debussy, Claude : Estampes (3) for Piano
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Borodin, Alexander : Quartet for Strings no 2 in D major
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1881-1885

>Schumann, Robert : Fantasiestück ("In der Nacht"), for piano, Op. 12/5
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889-1891

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Schumann, Robert : Albumblätter no 16 ("Schlummerlied") for piano, Op. 124/16
  • Performer: Micaela Gelius (Piano)
  • Notes: Franz-Liszt-Zentrum, Raiding, Burgenland, Austria (11/02/2009-11/04/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841