1 800 222 6872

Easy Listening Piano Classics: Chopin

Audio Samples

>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 8 in D minor, Op. 71/1, CT. 157
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for Piano in A flat major, B 5
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 10 in A flat major, Op. 32/2, CT. 117
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 11 in E flat major, Op. 10/11, CT. 24
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 9 in A flat major ("L'adieu") Op. 69/1, CT. 215
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 69/2, CT. 216
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>     3. Largo
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 11 in G flat major, Op. 70/1, CT. 217
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 12 in F minor, Op. 70/2, CT. 218
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 8 in A flat major, Op. 64/3, CT. 214
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 29 in A flat major, Op. 41/4, CT. 79
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations for Piano in A major, B 37 "Souvenir de Paganini"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 25 in F minor (Nouvelles Etudes no 1), CT. 38 (B. 130/1)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 27 in D flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 3), CT. 40 (B. 130/3)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Cantabile for Piano in B flat major, B 84
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 11 in E minor, Op. 17/2, CT. 61
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 17 in E minor, Op. 25/5, CT.30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 21 in G flat major, Op. 25/9, C. 34
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C minor, Op. 4
>     3. Larghetto
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 13 in D flat major, Op. 70/3, CT. 219
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in A minor, B 150
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andantino for piano in G minor (B. 117)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Moderato for piano in E major, KK IVb/12, CT. 107 (B. 151)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 47 in A minor, Op. 68/2, CT. 97
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano in E flat major, KK IVb/10, CT. 223
>Chopin, Frédéric : Contredanse for piano in G flat major, KK. Anh.Ia/4 (B. 84) (spurious)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 8 in D minor, Op. 71/1, CT. 157
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for Piano in A flat major, B 5
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 10 in A flat major, Op. 32/2, CT. 117
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 11 in E flat major, Op. 10/11, CT. 24
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 9 in A flat major ("L'adieu") Op. 69/1, CT. 215
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 69/2, CT. 216
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 11 in G flat major, Op. 70/1, CT. 217
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 12 in F minor, Op. 70/2, CT. 218
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 8 in A flat major, Op. 64/3, CT. 214
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 29 in A flat major, Op. 41/4, CT. 79
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Variations for Piano in A major, B 37 "Souvenir de Paganini"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 25 in F minor (Nouvelles Etudes no 1), CT. 38 (B. 130/1)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 27 in D flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 3), CT. 40 (B. 130/3)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Cantabile for Piano in B flat major, B 84
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 11 in E minor, Op. 17/2, CT. 61
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 17 in E minor, Op. 25/5, CT.30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 21 in G flat major, Op. 25/9, C. 34
>Chopin, Frédéric : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C minor, Op. 4
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano no 13 in D flat major, Op. 70/3, CT. 219
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for Piano in A minor, B 150
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
>Chopin, Frédéric : Andantino for piano in G minor (B. 117)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Moderato for piano in E major, KK IVb/12, CT. 107 (B. 151)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 47 in A minor, Op. 68/2, CT. 97
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
>Chopin, Frédéric : Waltz for piano in E flat major, KK IVb/10, CT. 223
>Chopin, Frédéric : Contredanse for piano in G flat major, KK. Anh.Ia/4 (B. 84) (spurious)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Berceuse for Piano in D flat major, B 154/Op. 57
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1844

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 13 in A flat major, Op. 25/1, CT. 26
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Polonaise for piano no 8 in D minor, Op. 71/1, CT. 157
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1827

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 13 in F sharp major, Op. 28/13, CT. 178
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Polonaise for Piano in A flat major, B 5
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1821

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Andante spianato et Grand polonaise brillante in E flat major, Op. 22
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 10 in A flat major, Op. 32/2, CT. 117
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 5 in G flat major, Op. 10/5, CT. 18
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 11 in E flat major, Op. 10/11, CT. 24
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 9 in A flat major ("L'adieu") Op. 69/1, CT. 215
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 69/2, CT. 216
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Sonata for Piano no 3 in B minor, Op. 58 :: 3. Largo
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 11 in G flat major, Op. 70/1, CT. 217
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 12 in F minor, Op. 70/2, CT. 218
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1842

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 17 in B major, Op. 62/1, CT. 124
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 64/2, CT. 213
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 8 in A flat major, Op. 64/3, CT. 214
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846-1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 29 in A flat major, Op. 41/4, CT. 79
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Variations for Piano in A major, B 37 "Souvenir de Paganini"
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Ballade for Piano no 3 in A flat major, B 136/Op. 47
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 25 in F minor (Nouvelles Etudes no 1), CT. 38 (B. 130/1)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 26 in A flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 2), CT. 39 (B. 130/2 )
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 27 in D flat major (Nouvelles Etudes no 3), CT. 40 (B. 130/3)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839-1840

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Cantabile for Piano in B flat major, B 84
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 11 in E minor, Op. 17/2, CT. 61
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832-1833

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 17 in E minor, Op. 25/5, CT.30
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 21 in G flat major, Op. 25/9, C. 34
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835-1837

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Sonata for Piano no 1 in C minor, Op. 4 :: 3. Larghetto
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1827-1828

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano no 13 in D flat major, Op. 70/3, CT. 219
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1829

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for Piano in A minor, B 150
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1847

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 41 in C sharp minor, Op. 63/3, CT. 91
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Andantino for piano in G minor (B. 117)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Moderato for piano in E major, KK IVb/12, CT. 107 (B. 151)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Mazurka for piano no 47 in A minor, Op. 68/2, CT. 97
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1827

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Prelude for piano no 25 in C sharp minor, Op. 45, CT. 190
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1841.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Waltz for piano in E flat major, KK IVb/10, CT. 223
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Contredanse for piano in G flat major, KK. Anh.Ia/4 (B. 84) (spurious)
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1827

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Barcarolle for Piano in F sharp major, B 158/Op. 60
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845-1845