1 800 222 6872

Loewe: Lieder / Brigitte Fassbaender, Cord Garben

Album Summary

>Loewe, Carl : Meine Ruh' ist hin, song for voice & piano (no 2 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
>Loewe, Carl : Szene aus Faust ("Ach neige, du Schmerzensreiche"), song for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Li
>Loewe, Carl : Sehnsucht, song for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied I, for voice & piano (no 3a from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied II, for voice & piano (no 3b from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
>Loewe, Carl : Im Traum sah ich die Geliebte, song for voice & piano (no 2 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 7)
>Loewe, Carl : Die Lotosblume, song for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Lieder, Op. 9, Vol. 1)
>Loewe, Carl : Ich hab' im Traume geweinet, for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder)
>Loewe, Carl : Erste Liebe, song for voice & piano (no 3 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 7)
>Loewe, Carl : Mädchenwünsche, song for voice & piano (no 4 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
>Loewe, Carl : Irrlichter, for voice & piano, Op. 62/6
>Loewe, Carl : Hinkende Jamben, for voice & piano, Op. 62/5
>Loewe, Carl : Das Pfarrjüngferchen, for voice & piano, Op. 62/10
>Loewe, Carl : Süßes Begräbnis, for voice & piano, Op. 62/4
>Loewe, Carl : O süsse Mutter, for voice & piano, Op. 62/3
>Loewe, Carl : Frauenliebe und -leben, song cycle for voice & piano, Op. 60
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Loewe, Carl : Meine Ruh' ist hin, song for voice & piano (no 2 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822

>Loewe, Carl : Szene aus Faust ("Ach neige, du Schmerzensreiche"), song for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Li
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836

>Loewe, Carl : Sehnsucht, song for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1818

>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied I, for voice & piano (no 3a from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied II, for voice & piano (no 3b from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Im Traum sah ich die Geliebte, song for voice & piano (no 2 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 7)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Die Lotosblume, song for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Lieder, Op. 9, Vol. 1)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Ich hab' im Traume geweinet, for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Erste Liebe, song for voice & piano (no 3 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 7)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Mädchenwünsche, song for voice & piano (no 4 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Irrlichter, for voice & piano, Op. 62/6
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 1 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Hinkende Jamben, for voice & piano, Op. 62/5
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Loewe, Carl : Das Pfarrjüngferchen, for voice & piano, Op. 62/10
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Süßes Begräbnis, for voice & piano, Op. 62/4
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Loewe, Carl : O süsse Mutter, for voice & piano, Op. 62/3
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Frauenliebe und -leben, song cycle for voice & piano, Op. 60
  • Performers: Cord Garben [Conductor/Piano] (Piano); Brigitte Fassbaender
  • Running Time: 21 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1836