1 800 222 6872

Bach: Great Organ Works / Virgil Fox

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166)
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fugue for organ in G minor ("Little"), BWV 578 (BC J66)
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1707

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29 :: Now Thank We All Our God
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/27/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208 :: Sheep may safely graze
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/23/1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Arioso
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 01/23/1729

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166) :: Sleepers, Wake!
  • Performer: Virgil Fox (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731