String Quartet Christmas

Audio Samples

>Handel, George Frideric : Joy to the World (theme by Handel)
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
>Traditional, Christmas : O Little Town of Bethlehem
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels from the Realms of Glory
>Murray, James R. : Away in a Manger
>Hopkins, Antony : Gaudeamus, for string quartet
>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
>Traditional, Christmas : Good King Wenceslas (Piae Cantiones, 1582)
>Anonymous : The Golden Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
>Traditional, Christmas : Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella ("Un flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle")
>Traditional, Christmas : The Holly and the Ivy (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : Coventry Carol (2)
>     "Lully, Lulla, Thou Little Tiny Child"
>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
>Traditional, Christmas : In dulci jubilo (Piae Cantiones)
>Traditional, Christmas : O du frohliche, o du selige, gnadenbringende Weihnachtszeit, carol (tune "O Sanctissima")
>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Christmas : Adam lay ybounden, carol (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : Shepherds, In the field abiding (Tune
>     French)
>Traditional, Christmas : Il est ne, le divin enfant (French)
>Holst, Gustav : In the bleak mid-winter
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>     Sheep May Safely graze
>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
>Traditional, Christmas : El Noi de la Mare, carol (Catalan)
>Gauntlett, Henry John : Once in Royal David's City, carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Ding Dong! Merrily on High (French)
>Hopkirk, James : Fairest Lord Jesus (Crusader's Hymn)
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>     Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
>Traditional : The Eastern Star So Bright and Clear
>Traditional, Christmas : I Saw Three Ships, carol
>Isaac, Heinrich : Insprugk, ich muss dich lassen
>Beck, John Ness : He Shall Feed His Flock
>Traditional, Christmas : The Cherry Tree Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : O Little One Sweet
>Traditional, Christmas : Lute Book Lullaby ("Sweet was the song the Virgin sung")
>Traditional, Christmas : The Wexford Carol ("Good People All, This Christmastime") (Enniscorthy Carol) (Irish)
>Traditional, Christmas : Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern (How Brightly Shines The Morning Star) (German)
>Leontovych, Mykola : Carol of the Bells
>Ebeling, Johann Georg : All my heart this night rejoices
>Rutter, John : Candlelight Carol
>Marcello, Alessandro : Marcello's Oboe Concerto in D minor
>     Adagio
>Martin, Gilbert M. : The Christmas Rose
>Traditional, Christmas : When Christmas Morn Was Dawning
>Traditional, Christmas : Stille, stille laát uns lauschen
>Traditional, Christmas : While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (adapted from Handel)
>Rutter, John : Christmas Lullaby
>Traditional, Christmas : Sans Day Carol
>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noels for Harp
>     1.
>     2.
>     3.
>     4.
>     5.
>     6.
>Langlais, Jean : Noel breton, for organ
>Traditional, Christmas : March of the Magi Kings
>Traditional, Christmas : Thy Little Ones, Dear Lord, are We
>Traditional, Christmas : From Heaven Above
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels' Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Le sommeil de L'enfant-Jesus (The Sleep of the Infant Jesus), carol (French)

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Joy to the World (theme by Handel)
>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
>Traditional, Christmas : O Little Town of Bethlehem
>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels from the Realms of Glory
>Murray, James R. : Away in a Manger
>Hopkins, Antony : Gaudeamus, for string quartet
>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)
>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
>Traditional, Christmas : Good King Wenceslas (Piae Cantiones, 1582)
>Anonymous : The Golden Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
>Traditional, Christmas : Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella ("Un flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle")
>Traditional, Christmas : The Holly and the Ivy (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : Coventry Carol (2)
>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
>Traditional, Christmas : In dulci jubilo (Piae Cantiones)
>Traditional, Christmas : O du frohliche, o du selige, gnadenbringende Weihnachtszeit, carol (tune "O Sanctissima")
>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)
>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
>Traditional, Christmas : Adam lay ybounden, carol (English)
>Traditional, Christmas : Shepherds, In the field abiding (Tune
>Traditional, Christmas : Il est ne, le divin enfant (French)
>Holst, Gustav : In the bleak mid-winter
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208
>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
>Traditional, Christmas : El Noi de la Mare, carol (Catalan)
>Gauntlett, Henry John : Once in Royal David's City, carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Ding Dong! Merrily on High (French)
>Hopkirk, James : Fairest Lord Jesus (Crusader's Hymn)
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Traditional : The Eastern Star So Bright and Clear
>Traditional, Christmas : I Saw Three Ships, carol
>Isaac, Heinrich : Insprugk, ich muss dich lassen
>Beck, John Ness : He Shall Feed His Flock
>Traditional, Christmas : The Cherry Tree Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : O Little One Sweet
>Traditional, Christmas : Lute Book Lullaby ("Sweet was the song the Virgin sung")
>Traditional, Christmas : The Wexford Carol ("Good People All, This Christmastime") (Enniscorthy Carol) (Irish)
>Traditional, Christmas : Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern (How Brightly Shines The Morning Star) (German)
>Leontovych, Mykola : Carol of the Bells
>Ebeling, Johann Georg : All my heart this night rejoices
>Rutter, John : Candlelight Carol
>Marcello, Alessandro : Marcello's Oboe Concerto in D minor
>Martin, Gilbert M. : The Christmas Rose
>Traditional, Christmas : When Christmas Morn Was Dawning
>Traditional, Christmas : Stille, stille laát uns lauschen
>Traditional, Christmas : While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (adapted from Handel)
>Rutter, John : Christmas Lullaby
>Traditional, Christmas : Sans Day Carol
>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noels for Harp
>Langlais, Jean : Noel breton, for organ
>Traditional, Christmas : March of the Magi Kings
>Traditional, Christmas : Thy Little Ones, Dear Lord, are We
>Traditional, Christmas : From Heaven Above
>Traditional, Christmas : Angels' Carol
>Traditional, Christmas : Le sommeil de L'enfant-Jesus (The Sleep of the Infant Jesus), carol (French)
Performers Composers


Reviews

Not your traditional Christmas music
This 3 disc set is certainly not your traditional Christmas music. This 3-disc set features some amazing performers and emphasizes the true melodic beauty inspired by the Christmas season. These CD's would make excellent background music for holiday parties, events or just to enjoy in the quiet of your own home. There are more than 24 carols that span several centuries as well as some well known and a few surprising pieces too. This is a very enjoyable set of music for the holiday season.
Submitted on 06/24/11 by RollTideGirl 
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Joy to the World (theme by Handel)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1742

>Traditional, Christmas : The First Nowell (English)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1823

>Wade, John Francis : O Come, All Ye Faithful (Adeste fideles)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1751

>Willis, Richard Storrs : It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1850

>Traditional, Christmas : O Little Town of Bethlehem
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Gruber, Franz : Silent Night
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1818

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels from the Realms of Glory
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1816

>Murray, James R. : Away in a Manger
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1877

>Hopkins, Antony : Gaudeamus, for string quartet
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Christmas : Deck the Halls (Welsh)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1784

>Praetorious, Michael : Musae Sioniae
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1600

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels We Have Heard on High
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1840

>Traditional, Christmas : Good King Wenceslas (Piae Cantiones, 1582)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1582

>Anonymous : The Golden Carol
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)

>Traditional, Christmas : Wassail Song ("Here We Come a-Wassailing"), carol (a.k.a. "Here We Come a-Caroling")
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1850

>Traditional, Christmas : Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella ("Un flambeau, Jeanette, Isabelle")
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Written: 18th Century

>Traditional, Christmas : The Holly and the Ivy (English)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1710

>Traditional, Christmas : What Child Is This? (Greensleeves)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1600

>Traditional, Christmas : God Rest You Merry, Gentlemen (English)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : Coventry Carol (2) :: "Lully, Lulla, Thou Little Tiny Child"
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1498

>Traditional, Christmas : O come, o come, Emmanuel (Veni, veni, Emmanuel), carol
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 12th Century

>Traditional, Christmas : In dulci jubilo (Piæ Cantiones)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1400

>Traditional, Christmas : O du fröhliche, o du selige, gnadenbringende Weihnachtszeit, carol (tune "O Sanctissima")
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: by 1792

>Traditional, Christmas : We Wish You a Merry Christmas (English)
  • Performers: Katherine Murdock (Viola); Alexander Romanul (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 15th Century

>Gounod, Charles : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Emily Mitchell (Harp); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1852

>Traditional, Christmas : Adam lay ybounden, carol (English)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.

>Traditional, Christmas : Shepherds, In the field abiding (Tune :: French)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Written: 15th Century

>Traditional, Christmas : Il est né, le divin enfant (French)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1875

>Holst, Gustav : In the bleak mid-winter
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1904-1905

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 208, "Was mir behagt, ist nur die muntre Jagd!" (Hunt) BWV 208 :: Sheep May Safely graze
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 02/23/1713

>Welsh Traditional : Ar Hyd y Nos (All Through the Night), folk song
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: by 1784

>Traditional, Christmas : El Noi de la Mare, carol (Catalan)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 15th Century

>Gauntlett, Henry John : Once in Royal David's City, carol
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1850

>Traditional, Christmas : Ding Dong! Merrily on High (French)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1588

>Hopkirk, James : Fairest Lord Jesus (Crusader's Hymn)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Emily Mitchell (Harp); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Traditional : The Eastern Star So Bright and Clear
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.

>Traditional, Christmas : I Saw Three Ships, carol
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1666

>Isaac, Heinrich : Insprugk, ich muss dich lassen
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: 1510

>Beck, John Ness : He Shall Feed His Flock
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Traditional, Christmas : The Cherry Tree Carol
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: circa 1820

>Traditional, Christmas : O Little One Sweet
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : Lute Book Lullaby ("Sweet was the song the Virgin sung")
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Traditional, Christmas : The Wexford Carol ("Good People All, This Christmastime") (Enniscorthy Carol) (Irish)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 12th Century

>Traditional, Christmas : Wie schon leuchtet der Morgenstern (How Brightly Shines The Morning Star) (German)
  • Performers: Natasha Lipkina (Viola); Nina Bodnar (Violin); Arturo Delmoni (Violin); Nathaniel Rosen (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.

>Leontovych, Mykola : Carol of the Bells
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1910

>Ebeling, Johann Georg : All my heart this night rejoices
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral

>Rutter, John : Candlelight Carol
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1984

>Marcello, Alessandro : Marcello's Oboe Concerto in D minor :: Adagio
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Timothy Smith (Organ); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Martin, Gilbert M. : The Christmas Rose
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Timothy Smith (Organ); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : When Christmas Morn Was Dawning
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : Stille, stille laát uns lauschen
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.

>Traditional, Christmas : While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks (adapted from Handel)
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1728

>Rutter, John : Christmas Lullaby
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1989

>Traditional, Christmas : Sans Day Carol
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Christmas

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 1.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 2.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 3.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 4.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 5.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Tournier, Marcel : Six Noëls for Harp :: 6.
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Langlais, Jean : Noël breton, for organ
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Traditional, Christmas : March of the Magi Kings
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Form: March

>Traditional, Christmas : Thy Little Ones, Dear Lord, are We
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 35 sec.

>Traditional, Christmas : From Heaven Above
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : Angels' Carol
  • Performers: Danielle Maddon (Violin); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Form: Christmas

>Traditional, Christmas : Le sommeil de L'enfant-Jésus (The Sleep of the Infant Jesus), carol (French)
  • Performers: Emily Mitchell (Harp); Danielle Maddon (Violin); Timothy Smith (Organ); Rafael Figueroa (Cello); Ellen DePasquale (Viola); Arturo Delmoni (Violin)
  • Notes: Riverside Church, New York, NY (06/29/1998-06/30/1998)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 4 sec.