1 800 222 6872

Scarlatti: Sonatas

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 19/L 383
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 551/L 396
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 103
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 146/L 349
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 19/L 383
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B flat major, K 551/L 396
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 103
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 125/L 487
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 299/L 210
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 466/L 118
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 39/L 391
  • Performer: Dubravka Tomsic (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque