1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Nocturny

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 37
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 12 in G major, Op. 37/2, CT. 119
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 37/1, CT. 118
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 10 in A flat major, Op. 32/2, CT. 117
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B major, Op. 32/1, CT. 116
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 15 in F minor, Op. 55/1, CT. 122
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C sharp minor (doubtful), KK Anh.Ia/6
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This Vietnamese pianist, one of the top musicians of our times, is a juror at prestigious international piano competitions, and will be a juror at the 16th International Fryderyk Chopin Piano Competition. This is the first solo album in the series The Real Chopin, published by the Fryderyk Chopin Institute. In this phenomenal interpretation, we will hear the Nocturnes, Op. 9, 32, 37 and 55.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Wars (11/24/2009-11/25/2009).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturnes (2) for Piano, Op. 37
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 16 in E flat major, Op. 55/2, CT. 123
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 12 in G major, Op. 37/2, CT. 119
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 11 in G minor, Op. 37/1, CT. 118
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 10 in A flat major, Op. 32/2, CT. 117
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 1 in B flat minor, Op. 9/1, CT. 108
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 3 in B major, Op. 9/3, CT. 110
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 7 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/1, CT. 114
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 9 in B major, Op. 32/1, CT. 116
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 19 in E minor, Op. 72/1, CT. 126
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1829

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 15 in F minor, Op. 55/1, CT. 122
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C sharp minor (doubtful), KK Anh.Ia/6
  • Performer: Dang Son (Piano)
  • Notes: Witold Lutoslawski Concert Studio of Polish Radio, Warsaw (11/24/2009-11/25/2009)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic