1 800 222 6872

A Classical Knight

Audio Samples

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Nutcracker
>     Waltz of the Flowers
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald
>Khachaturian, Aram : Gayane, ballet
>     Sabre Dance
>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Vocalise
>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera
>     Figaro's Cavatina
>Grainger, Percy : Molly on the Shore
>Wei, Ju : Lotus Blossom, for piano
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Nutcracker
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald
>Khachaturian, Aram : Gayane, ballet
>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Vocalise
>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera
>Grainger, Percy : Molly on the Shore
>Wei, Ju : Lotus Blossom, for piano
>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Nutcracker :: Waltz of the Flowers
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon in D major, arranged for keyboard
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Geschichten aus dem Wienerwald
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1868

>Khachaturian, Aram : Gayane, ballet :: Sabre Dance
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1941-42.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Ballet
  • Written: 1941-1942

>Traditional, Irish : Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: by 1855

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Flight of the Bumblebee
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Vocalise
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Rossini, Gioachino : Barber of Seville (Il barbiere di Siviglia), opera :: Figaro's Cavatina
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1816

>Grainger, Percy : Molly on the Shore
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1907-1918

>Wei, Ju : Lotus Blossom, for piano
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Rosenthal, Moritz : Carnaval de Vienne
  • Performer: Hyperion Knight (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic