1 800 222 6872

In the Garden

Album Summary

>Schumann, Robert : Volksliedchen ("Wenn ich früh in den Garten geh"), song for voice & piano, Op. 51/2
>Schumann, Robert : Der schwere Abend ("Die dunklen Wolken hingen"), song for voice & piano, Op. 90/6
>Schumann, Robert : Marienwürmchen ("Marienwürmchen, setze dich"), song for voice & piano (Lieder-Album für die Jugend),
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 106
>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (4) for voice & piano, Op. 46
>Strauss, Richard : Ständchen ("Mach' auf, mach' auf, doch leise, mein Kind"), song for voice & piano, Op. 17/2 (TrV 149
>Strauss, Richard : Lieder (4), Op. 27
>Wolf, Hugo : Der Gärtner ("Auf ihrem Leibrösslein"), song for voice & piano (Mörike Lieder)
>Wolf, Hugo : Der Knabe und das Immlein ("Im Weinberg auf der Höhe"), song for voice & piano (Mörike Lieder)
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Petits coeurs, for voice & piano, W347
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Si j'étais jardinier (Si j'étais jardinier des cieux), for voice & piano, W296
>Fauré, Gabriel : Aurore, Op. 39 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Tristesse, Op. 6 no 2
>Fauré, Gabriel : Le Papillon et la Fleur, song for voice & piano in C major, Op. 1/1
>Respighi, Ottorino : Nevicata
>Respighi, Ottorino : Nebbie
>Respighi, Ottorino : Piòggia, song for voice & piano (or orchestra)
>Respighi, Ottorino : Liriche Series I, P. 90
>Respighi, Ottorino : Notte, song for mezzo-soprano & piano (from Liriche (6) Series II)
>Mattox, Sarah : In the Garden, for voice & piano
Performers Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Aire Born Studios, Zionsville, IN.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schumann, Robert : Volksliedchen ("Wenn ich früh in den Garten geh"), song for voice & piano, Op. 51/2
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Schumann, Robert : Der schwere Abend ("Die dunklen Wolken hingen"), song for voice & piano, Op. 90/6
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1850

>Schumann, Robert : Marienwürmchen ("Marienwürmchen, setze dich"), song for voice & piano (Lieder-Album für die Jugend),
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (5) for voice & piano, Op. 106 :: Ständchen, Op. 106/1
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Brahms, Johannes : Songs (4) for voice & piano, Op. 46
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1866

>Strauss, Richard : Ständchen ("Mach' auf, mach' auf, doch leise, mein Kind"), song for voice & piano, Op. 17/2 (TrV 149
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1885-1887

>Strauss, Richard : Lieder (4), Op. 27
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Wolf, Hugo : Der Gärtner ("Auf ihrem Leibrösslein"), song for voice & piano (Mörike Lieder)
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 03/07/1888

>Wolf, Hugo : Der Knabe und das Immlein ("Im Weinberg auf der Höhe"), song for voice & piano (Mörike Lieder)
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 02/22/1888

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Petits coeurs, for voice & piano, W347
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Si j'étais jardinier (Si j'étais jardinier des cieux), for voice & piano, W296
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Fauré, Gabriel : Aurore, Op. 39 no 1
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 05/20/1884

>Fauré, Gabriel : Tristesse, Op. 6 no 2
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1873

>Fauré, Gabriel : Le Papillon et la Fleur, song for voice & piano in C major, Op. 1/1
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1861

>Respighi, Ottorino : Nevicata
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1906

>Respighi, Ottorino : Nebbie
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: circa 1906

>Respighi, Ottorino : Piòggia, song for voice & piano (or orchestra)
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909

>Respighi, Ottorino : Liriche Series I, P. 90 :: 3. Au milieu du jardin
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909

>Respighi, Ottorino : Liriche Series I, P. 90 :: 2. Van li effluvi de le rose
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909

>Respighi, Ottorino : Notte, song for mezzo-soprano & piano (from Liriche (6) Series II)
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912

>Mattox, Sarah : In the Garden, for voice & piano
  • Performers: Sandra Baetzhold (Piano); Barbara Lemay
  • Running Time: 14 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Vocal