1 800 222 6872

Pieces in the Original Style 2

Audio Samples

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Le Carnaval des animaux
>     Aquarium
>Elgar, Edward : Variations on an Original Theme (Enigma Variations)
>     Nimrod
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46
>     Morning Mood
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Keyboard Concerto in F minor, BWV 1056
>     Largo
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : The lark ascending
>Bellini, Vincenzo : La sonnambula, opera
>     Ah! non credea mirarti
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
>     In paradisum
>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue no 1, BWV 846
>     Prelude
>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera
>     O mio babbino caro
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, suite, Op. 20
>     Scene 1 and Swan Theme

Album Summary

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Le Carnaval des animaux
>Elgar, Edward : Variations on an Original Theme (Enigma Variations)
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Keyboard Concerto in F minor, BWV 1056
>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : The lark ascending
>Bellini, Vincenzo : La sonnambula, opera
>Fauré, Gabriel : Requiem, Op. 48
>Fauré, Gabriel : Pavane, Op. 50
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue no 1, BWV 846
>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, suite, Op. 20
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Le Carnaval des animaux :: Aquarium
  • Performers: Cristina Ortiz (Piano); Pascal Rogé (Piano)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Elgar, Edward : Variations on an Original Theme (Enigma Variations) :: Nimrod
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1898-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 1, Op. 46 :: Morning Mood
  • Conductor: Herbert Blomstedt
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Keyboard Concerto in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Vaughan Williams, Ralph : The lark ascending
  • Performer: Iona Brown (Violin)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 16 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1914

>Bellini, Vincenzo : La sonnambula, opera :: Ah! non credea mirarti
  • Performer: Renée Fleming (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Patrick Summers
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1831

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Requiem, Op. 48 :: In paradisum
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1887-1900

>Gabriel Fauré (1845 - 1924) : Pavane, Op. 50
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 6 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude & Fugue no 1, BWV 846 :: Prelude
  • Performer: Andras Schiff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Puccini, Giacomo : Gianni Schicchi, opera :: O mio babbino caro
  • Performer: Renée Fleming (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Charles Mackerras
  • Running Time: 2 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1918

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Swan Lake, suite, Op. 20 :: Scene 1 and Swan Theme
  • Conductor: Sir Solti
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875-1876