1 800 222 6872

Go From My Window - Music for the Virginal / Colin Tilney

Album Summary

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Go from my window, variations for keyboard
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Almande Chapelle, for keyboard, SwWV 317
>Gibbons, Orlando : The Italian Ground, for keyboard, MB27
>Gibbons, Orlando : Ground on the 3rd tone, for keyboard, MB26
>Schildt, Melchior : Paduana Lachrymae, for keyboard
>Bull, John : Irish Toy for keyboard
>Gibbons, Orlando : Coranto on the 3rd tone, for keyboard, MB40
>Bull, John : Prelude in G major for keyboard
>Bull, John : Lord Lumley's Pavan and Galliard (from the Fitzwilliam Virginal Book), MB 129
>Bull, John : My Grief, for keyboard, MB 139
>Bull, John : Almans for keyboard
>Bull, John : Why Ask You?, for keyboard, MB 62 (first setting)
>Stanford, Charles Villiers : The Fairy Lough, for voice & piano, (An Irish Idyll in Six Miniatures No 2), Op. 77/2
>Anonymous : Paduana Lachrymae, for keyboard
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
>Byrd, William : Work(s)
>Byrd, William : The Barley Break, for keyboard, MB 92
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Morley, Thomas [Composer] : Go from my window, variations for keyboard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Almande Chapelle, for keyboard, SwWV 317
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Gibbons, Orlando : The Italian Ground, for keyboard, MB27
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gibbons, Orlando : Ground on the 3rd tone, for keyboard, MB26
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Schildt, Melchior : Paduana Lachrymae, for keyboard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bull, John : Irish Toy for keyboard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Gibbons, Orlando : Coranto on the 3rd tone, for keyboard, MB40
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : Prelude in G major for keyboard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : Lord Lumley's Pavan and Galliard (from the Fitzwilliam Virginal Book), MB 129
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : My Grief, for keyboard, MB 139
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : Almans for keyboard :: Alman in D
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : Almans for keyboard :: Alman in D
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Bull, John : Why Ask You?, for keyboard, MB 62 (first setting)
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Stanford, Charles Villiers : The Fairy Lough, for voice & piano, (An Irish Idyll in Six Miniatures No 2), Op. 77/2
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Anonymous : Paduana Lachrymae, for keyboard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 24 sec.

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Mein junges Leben hat ein End, variations for keyboard, SwWV 324
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Fifth Pavan
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : Work(s) :: Fifth Galliard
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Byrd, William : The Barley Break, for keyboard, MB 92
  • Performers: Colin Booth (Virginal); Colin Tilney (Harpsichord); Colin Tilney (Virginal)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance