1 800 222 6872

Vladimir Horowitz Plays Scriabin

Audio Samples

Album Summary

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F sharp minor ("Etats d'ame"), Op. 23
>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 9 in F major, Op. 68 "Black Mass"
>Scriabin, Alexander : Etude for piano in B flat minor, Op. 8/11
>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 8
>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E major, Op. 11/9
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in G major, Op. 11/3
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E flat minor, Op. 11/14
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in F sharp minor, Op. 15/2
>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (5) for Piano, Op. 16
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in B minor, Op. 13/6
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in G minor, Op. 27/1
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in A minor, Op. 51/2
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in D flat major, Op. 48/3
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano ("Andante"), Op. 67/1
>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano, Op. 59/2
>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (4) for Piano, Op. 22
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 3 in F sharp minor ("Etats d'âme"), Op. 23
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897

>Scriabin, Alexander : Sonata for Piano no 9 in F major, Op. 68 "Black Mass"
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912-1913
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etude for piano in B flat minor, Op. 8/11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Scriabin, Alexander : Etudes (12) for Piano, Op. 8
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1903
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E major, Op. 11/9
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in G major, Op. 11/3
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in E flat minor, Op. 11/14
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in F sharp minor, Op. 15/2
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1895-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (5) for Piano, Op. 16
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894-1895

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in B minor, Op. 13/6
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1895

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (5) for Piano, Op. 16
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894-1895

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in G minor, Op. 27/1
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in A minor, Op. 51/2
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano in D flat major, Op. 48/3
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1905

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano ("Andante"), Op. 67/1
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1912-1913

>Scriabin, Alexander : Prelude for piano, Op. 59/2
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (24) for Piano, Op. 11
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1896

>Scriabin, Alexander : Preludes (4) for Piano, Op. 22
  • Performers: Vladimir Horowitz (Piano); Vladimir Horowitz (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1897