C.P.E. Bach: The Solo Keyboard Music, Vol. 21 / Spanyi

> Keyboard Sonata in F major, Wq. 50/1, H. 136 - I. Allegretto
> Keyboard Sonata in F major, Wq. 50/1, H. 136 - II. Largo
> Keyboard Sonata in F major, Wq. 50/1, H. 136 - III. Vivace
> Keyboard Sonata in G major, Wq. 50/2, H. 137 - I. Allegretto
> Keyboard Sonata in G major, Wq. 50/2, H. 137 - II. Poco adagio
> Keyboard Sonata in G major, Wq. 50/2, H. 137 - III. Allegro assai
> Keyboard Sonata in A minor, Wq. 50/3, H. 138 - I. Presto
> Keyboard Sonata in A minor, Wq. 50/3, H. 138 - II. Largo
> Keyboard Sonata in A minor, Wq. 50/3, H. 138 - III. Allegro moderato ma innocentemente
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 50/4, H. 139 - I. Allegretto grazioso
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 50/4, H. 139 - II. Adagio sostenuto
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 50/4, H. 139 - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, Wq. 50/5, H. 126 - I. Poco allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, Wq. 50/5, H. 126 - II. Larghetto
> Keyboard Sonata in B flat major, Wq. 50/5, H. 126 - III. Tempo di Minuetto
> Keyboard Sonata in C minor, Wq. 50/6, H. 140 - Keyboard Sonata in C minor, Wq. 50/6, H. 140

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in F major (Reprisen Sonaten no 1), H. 136, Wq. 50/1
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in G major (Reprisen Sonaten no 2), H. 137, Wq. 50/2
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 3), H. 138, Wq. 50/3
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in D minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 4), H. 139, Wq. 50/4
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in B flat major (Reprisen Sonaten no 5), H. 126, Wq. 50/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 6), H. 140, Wq. 50/6
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Heikki Sarvela Hall, Liminka, Finland (06/2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in F major (Reprisen Sonaten no 1), H. 136, Wq. 50/1
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1759

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in G major (Reprisen Sonaten no 2), H. 137, Wq. 50/2
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1759

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 3), H. 138, Wq. 50/3
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1759

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in D minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 4), H. 139, Wq. 50/4
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1759

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in B flat major (Reprisen Sonaten no 5), H. 126, Wq. 50/5
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1758

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C minor (Reprisen Sonaten no 6), H. 140, Wq. 50/6
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1759