1 800 222 6872

Il Meglio Della Musica di Ennio Morricone

Audio Samples

>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una volta in America (Once Upon A Time In America)
>     Deborah's Theme
>Morricone, Andrea : Cinema Paradiso (for the film Cinema Paradiso) (a.k.a. "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso - Love Theme")
>Morricone, Ennio : Il Bouono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)
>     The Ecstacy of Gold
>     The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (M
>Morricone, Ennio : Il mio Nome e' Nessuno (My Name is Nobody)
>     My Name Is Nobody
>Morricone, Ennio : Giù la Testa (Duck You Sucker)
>     A Fistful of Dinamite
>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una Volta il West (Once Upon a Time in the West)
>     Jill's Theme
>     Man With The Harmonica
>Morricone, Ennio : Per Qualche Dollaro in più (For A Few Dollars More)
>     For A Few Dollars More
>Morricone, Ennio : Per un Pugno di Dollari (A Fistful of Dollars)
>     A Fistful of Dollars
>Morricone, Ennio : I Cannoni di San Sebastian (Guns For San Sebastian)
>     Overture
>Morricone, Ennio : L'Esorcista 2
>     L'Eretico (Excorcist 2
>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission
>     On Earth As It Is In Heaven
>     Epilogue - The Falls
>Morricone, Ennio : Gli Intoccabili (The Untouchables)
>     The Untouchables
>Morricone, Ennio : Il Clan dei Siciliani (The Sicilian Clan)
>     The Sicilian Clan
>Morricone, Ennio : Maddalena (Le Professional)
>     Chi Mai
>Morricone, Ennio : Nel Centro del Mirino (In The Line Of Fire)
>     In The Line Of Fire
>Morricone, Ennio : Hamlet
>Morricone, Ennio : Novecento
>     Romanza

Album Summary

>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una volta in America (Once Upon A Time In America)
>Morricone, Andrea : Cinema Paradiso (for the film Cinema Paradiso) (a.k.a. "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso - Love Theme")
>Morricone, Ennio : Il Bouono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly)
>Morricone, Ennio : Il mio Nome e' Nessuno (My Name is Nobody)
>Morricone, Ennio : Giù la Testa (Duck You Sucker)
>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una Volta il West (Once Upon a Time in the West)
>Morricone, Ennio : Per Qualche Dollaro in più (For A Few Dollars More)
>Morricone, Ennio : Per un Pugno di Dollari (A Fistful of Dollars)
>Morricone, Ennio : I Cannoni di San Sebastian (Guns For San Sebastian)
>Morricone, Ennio : L'Esorcista 2
>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission
>Morricone, Ennio : Gli Intoccabili (The Untouchables)
>Morricone, Ennio : Il Clan dei Siciliani (The Sicilian Clan)
>Morricone, Ennio : Maddalena (Le Professional)
>Morricone, Ennio : Nel Centro del Mirino (In The Line Of Fire)
>Morricone, Ennio : Hamlet
>Morricone, Ennio : Novecento
Performers Conductors Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una volta in America (Once Upon A Time In America) :: Deborah's Theme
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1984

>Morricone, Andrea : Cinema Paradiso (for the film Cinema Paradiso) (a.k.a. "Nuovo Cinema Paradiso - Love Theme")
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Morricone, Ennio : Il Bouono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly) :: The Ecstacy of Gold
  • Conductor: Derek Wadsworth
  • Notes: Composition written: 1966.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1966

>Morricone, Ennio : Il mio Nome e' Nessuno (My Name is Nobody) :: My Name Is Nobody
  • Performer: Gareth Williams (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1973

>Morricone, Ennio : Giù la Testa (Duck You Sucker) :: A Fistful of Dinamite
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1971

>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una Volta il West (Once Upon a Time in the West) :: Jill's Theme
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Notes: Composition written: 1968.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1968

>Morricone, Ennio : Per Qualche Dollaro in più (For A Few Dollars More) :: For A Few Dollars More
  • Conductor: Derek Wadsworth
  • Running Time: 3 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1965

>Morricone, Ennio : Per un Pugno di Dollari (A Fistful of Dollars) :: A Fistful of Dollars
  • Conductor: Derek Wadsworth
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1964

>Morricone, Ennio : I Cannoni di San Sebastian (Guns For San Sebastian) :: Overture
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 3 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1968

>Morricone, Ennio : L'Esorcista 2 :: L'Eretico (Excorcist 2
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 2 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977

>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1986

>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission :: On Earth As It Is In Heaven
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1986

>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Morricone, Ennio : Il Bouono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (The Good, The Bad And The Ugly) :: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (M
  • Conductor: Derek Wadsworth
  • Notes: Composition written: 1966.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1966

>Morricone, Ennio : C'era una Volta il West (Once Upon a Time in the West) :: Man With The Harmonica
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Notes: Composition written: 1968.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1968

>Morricone, Ennio : Gli Intoccabili (The Untouchables) :: The Untouchables
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1987

>Morricone, Ennio : Il Clan dei Siciliani (The Sicilian Clan) :: The Sicilian Clan
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1969

>Morricone, Ennio : Maddalena (Le Professional) :: Chi Mai
  • Conductor: Nic Raine
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1971

>Morricone, Ennio : Nel Centro del Mirino (In The Line Of Fire) :: In The Line Of Fire
  • Performer: Mark Ayres (Keyboards)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1993

>Morricone, Ennio : Hamlet
  • Conductor: Kenneth Alwyn
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1990

>Morricone, Ennio : Novecento :: Romanza
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1977

>Morricone, Ennio : The Mission :: Epilogue - The Falls
  • Conductor: Paul Bateman
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Film Score
  • Written: 1986