1 800 222 6872

Valses de Vienne [20th Anniversary Edition]

Album Summary

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Kaiserwaltzer Waltz, Op. 437
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Blumenfest-Polka, for orchestra, Op. 111 (RV 111)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter, Op. 279
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter (Morning Papers), waltz for orchestra, Op. 279 (RV 279)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Éljen a Magyar (Hail to Hungary), polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 332 (RV 332)
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wiener Blut
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Furstin Ninetta
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410)
>Strauss, Josef : Feuerfest, Op. 269
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Die Fledermaus
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wein, Weib und Gesang, Op. 333
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Tritsch-Tratsch Polka, Op. 214
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Kaiserwaltzer Waltz, Op. 437
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1889

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Blumenfest-Polka, for orchestra, Op. 111 (RV 111)
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter, Op. 279
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1868

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Morgenblätter (Morning Papers), waltz for orchestra, Op. 279 (RV 279)
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1864

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Éljen a Magyar (Hail to Hungary), polka schnell for orchestra, Op. 332 (RV 332)
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Notes: Composition written: 1869.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1869

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wiener Blut
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1873

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Fürstin Ninetta
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1892

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Frühlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410)
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1883

>Strauss, Josef : Feuerfest, Op. 269
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1870

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Die Fledermaus
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Wein, Weib und Gesang, Op. 333
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1869

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Tritsch-Tratsch Polka, Op. 214
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : Champagner-Polka, Op. 211
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858

>Strauss II (Junior), Johann : An der schönen, blauen Donau (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad li
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1867

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Radetzky March, Op. 228
  • Conductor: Lajos Blazy
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1848