1 800 222 6872

Night Music 7 - Classical Favourites for Relaxing

Album Summary

>Grieg, Edvard : Vuggesang (Cradle Song), song transcription for piano, Op. 41/1
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sérénade mélancolique, for violin & orchestra (or piano) in B minor, Op. 26
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
>Satie, Erik : Gymnopédie 2
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in G minor ("L'estro armonico" no 2), Op. 3/2, RV
>Dvorak, Antonin : Quartet for Strings no 12 in F major, Op. 96/B 179 "American"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring"
>Massenet, Jules : Le Cid
>Drdla, Frantisek : Souvenir, for piano in D major
>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5 for trumpet, strings & continuo, G. 11
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Grieg, Edvard : Vuggesang (Cradle Song), song transcription for piano, Op. 41/1
  • Conductor: Stephen Gunzenhauser
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 30 in A major ("Frühlingslied"), Op. 62/6
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Handel, George Frideric : The Water Music :: Air
  • Conductor: Bohdan Warchal
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Notes: Composition written: 1717.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1717

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : German Dances (3), K 605 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Barry Wordsworth
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1780

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sérénade mélancolique, for violin & orchestra (or piano) in B minor, Op. 26
  • Performer: Mariko Honda (Violin)
  • Conductor: Keith Clark
  • Notes: Composition written: 1875.
  • Running Time: 9 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
  • Performer: Irina Zaritzkaya (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Satie, Erik : Gymnopédie 2
  • Conductor: Ondrej Lenárd
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for 2 violins, cello, strings & continuo in G minor ("L'estro armonico" no 2), Op. 3/2, RV
  • Conductor: Jozef Kopelman
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1711

>Dvorak, Antonin : Quartet for Strings no 12 in F major, Op. 96/B 179 "American" :: Lento
  • Notes: Composition written: 1893.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1893

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19 :: Adagio
  • Performer: Stefan Vladar (Piano)
  • Conductor: Barry Wordsworth
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 9 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788-1798

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 2 in F major, BWV 1047 :: Andante
  • Conductor: Bohdan Warchal
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 5 in F major, Op. 24 "Spring" :: Adagio molto espressivo
  • Performers: Jenö Jandó (Piano); Takako Nishizaki (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1800-1801

>Massenet, Jules : Le Cid :: Andalouse
  • Conductor: Keith Clark
  • Notes: Composition written: Spain.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Drdla, Frantisek : Souvenir, for piano in D major
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1904

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5 for trumpet, strings & continuo, G. 11 :: Grave
  • Performer: Miroslav Kejmar (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Peter Skvor
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque