1 800 222 6872

Soler: Selected Sonatas for Harp

Album Summary

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro), R. 48 (Marvin 1)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro moderato), R. 19
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegretto), R. 15
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 73
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), R. 1
>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 104
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Antonio Soler composed day and night, producing almost five hundred works within three decades. Godelieve Schrama has examined Soler’s famous harpsichord sonatas with an eye to her instrument, the harp, and recorded them for the first time on SACD.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro), R. 48 (Marvin 1)
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Cantabile), R. 18
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Allegro moderato), R. 19
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 84
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Molto moderato), R. 117 (Marvin 8)
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in F major (Presto), R. 6
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in C minor (Adagio largo), R. 100
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegretto), R. 15
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Allegro), R. 73
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D major (Andante), R. 74
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in A major (Allegro), R. 1
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Soler, Antonio : Keyboard Sonata in D minor (Allegro), R. 104
  • Performer: Godelieve Schrama (Harp)
  • Notes: Ehem. Ackerhaus der Abtei Marienmünster (04/21/2010-04/22/2010)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical