- CAYM — Chamiel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Matafiel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Briel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Zaphaniah $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Tzar Tak $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Flaef $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Hutriel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Yeqon $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Yahel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Tahariel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Natiel $0.99 on iTunes
- CAYM — Phaleg $0.99 on iTunes
Album Remarks & Appraisals:
"Brazilian percussionist-led NY Downtown-based quartet plays John Zorn composed,produced (and released on his Tzadik Records) compositions.
Music is based on Eastern European Jewish folk (klezmer) or it's modern free-jazz flavored version,for years promoted by John Zorn as Masada's Book.Possibly, most interesting moment of all album's music is how organically klezmer roots are melted in Brazil percussion rhythms and how attractive can sound such exotic mix of acoustic Middle East instruments as oud,Latin percussion and jazzy piano/pump organ.
Not revolutionary album, it has many pleasant and beautiful moments on it. World music's legacy with doze of jazz and scent of NY downtown." -JazzMusicArchives
Personnel: Cyro Baptista (vocals, percussion); Shanir Ezra Blumenkranz (vocals, oud); Brian Marsella (vocals, piano, harpsichord, pump organ); Tim Keiper (vocals, drum set, percussion).
Audio Mixer: Dave Darlington.
Recording information: Bennett Studios, NJ; Out Of My Mind Studios, NJ.
Arranger: Shanir Ezra Blumenkranz.