1 800 222 6872

Wilhelm Kempff plays Bach Piano Transcriptions

Album Summary

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach BWV 659a)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Es ist gewisslich an der Zeit, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV307)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Siciliano from Flute Sonata in E major, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach BWV 1031)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Befiehl du deine Wege, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach's, BWV 727)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Jesu bleibet meine Freude, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV 147)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : In dulci jubilo, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 751)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Sinfonia from Wir danken dir, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV 29)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Wachet auf! ruft uns die Stimme, transcription for piano (after Bach, BWV 645)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Largo from Concerto in F minor, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 1056)
>Kempff, Wilhelm : Ich ruf zu dir Herr Jesus Christus, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 639)
>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orphée et Eurydice (French version), opera in 3 acts, Wq. 41
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C sharp minor, BWV 849 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E major, BWV 854 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 10 in E minor (WTC I/10), BWV 855 (BC L89)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 11 in F major (WTC I/11), BWV 856 (BC L90)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 13 in F sharp major (WTC I/13), BWV 858 (BC L92)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 14 in F sharp minor (WTC I/14), BWV 859 (BC L93)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 3 in C sharp major (WTC II/3), BWV 872 (BC L106)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 7 in E flat major (WTC II/7), BWV 876 (BC L110)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach BWV 659a)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1953

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Es ist gewisslich an der Zeit, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV307)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1975

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Siciliano from Flute Sonata in E major, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach BWV 1031)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1931

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Befiehl du deine Wege, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach's, BWV 727)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1953

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Jesu bleibet meine Freude, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV 147)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: by 1945

>Kempff, Wilhelm : In dulci jubilo, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 751)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1953

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Sinfonia from Wir danken dir, transcription for piano (after J.S. Bach, BWV 29)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: by 1931

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Wachet auf! ruft uns die Stimme, transcription for piano (after Bach, BWV 645)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1936

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Largo from Concerto in F minor, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 1056)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1935

>Kempff, Wilhelm : Ich ruf zu dir Herr Jesus Christus, transcription for piano (after J. S. Bach, BWV 639)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: by 1954

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orphée et Eurydice (French version), opera in 3 acts, Wq. 41 :: Plainte d'Orphée
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Italy.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Gluck, Christoph Willibald : Orphée et Eurydice (French version), opera in 3 acts, Wq. 41 :: Danse des ombres heureuses
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: Italy.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : English Suite no 3 in G minor, BWV 808
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 5 in G major, BWV 816
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1722.
  • Running Time: 15 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in C sharp minor, BWV 849 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in E major, BWV 854 (The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 10 in E minor (WTC I/10), BWV 855 (BC L89)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 11 in F major (WTC I/11), BWV 856 (BC L90)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 13 in F sharp major (WTC I/13), BWV 858 (BC L92)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 14 in F sharp minor (WTC I/14), BWV 859 (BC L93)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 3 in C sharp major (WTC II/3), BWV 872 (BC L106)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 7 in E flat major (WTC II/7), BWV 876 (BC L110)
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Capriccio in B flat major on the Departure of his Most Beloved Brother, BWV 992
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1705

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata in D major, BWV 912
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710