1 800 222 6872

Filia Praeclara

Audio Samples

>Anonymous, Polish : Clara Dei famula, rondellus
>Anonymous, Polish : Gaude celi ierarchia, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Surrexit Christus hodie, benedicamus
>Anonymous, Polish : O virgo clarens, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Ad veniam perveniam / Tamquam, conductus & motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Fulgens luce, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Thronus novus, sequence
>Chant, Gregorian : Benedicamus Domino
>Anonymous, Polish : O felix haec novitas, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Manere / Manere, motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Serena virginis / Manere, conductus & motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Ave benedicta Maria, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Jube domne benedicere / Una cunctis leticie, troped lectio
>Anonymous, Polish : Ave mater gracie, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Stella naufragantium et via regens devium, benedicamus & chant
>Anonymous, Polish : Omnia beneficia, motet

Album Summary

>Anonymous, Polish : Clara Dei famula, rondellus
>Anonymous, Polish : Gaude celi ierarchia, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Surrexit Christus hodie, benedicamus
>Anonymous, Polish : O virgo clarens, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Ad veniam perveniam / Tamquam, conductus & motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Fulgens luce, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Thronus novus, sequence
>Chant, Gregorian : Benedicamus Domino
>Anonymous, Polish : O felix haec novitas, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Manere / Manere, motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Serena virginis / Manere, conductus & motet
>Anonymous, Polish : Ave benedicta Maria, alleluia
>Anonymous, Polish : Jube domne benedicere / Una cunctis leticie, troped lectio
>Anonymous, Polish : Ave mater gracie, sequence
>Anonymous, Polish : Stella naufragantium et via regens devium, benedicamus & chant
>Anonymous, Polish : Omnia beneficia, motet
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

American Record Guide
The entire program is beautifully sung. The chants are evocative, sometimes accompanied by drone on the symphonia. The way they drive the rhythmic modes forward makes the conductus and motets sparkle.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Anonymous, Polish : Clara Dei famula, rondellus
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Gaude celi ierarchia, sequence
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Clara Dei famula, rondellus
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Surrexit Christus hodie, benedicamus
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : O virgo clarens, alleluia
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : Ad veniam perveniam / Tamquam, conductus & motet
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Fulgens luce, alleluia
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Thronus novus, sequence
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Chant, Gregorian : Benedicamus Domino
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : O felix haec novitas, sequence
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Manere / Manere, motet
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : Serena virginis / Manere, conductus & motet
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Ave benedicta Maria, alleluia
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : Jube domne benedicere / Una cunctis leticie, troped lectio
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Ave mater gracie, sequence
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval

>Anonymous, Polish : Stella naufragantium et via regens devium, benedicamus & chant
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : Omnia beneficia, motet
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Written: after 1150

>Chant, Gregorian : Benedicamus Domino
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Period Time: Medieval
  • Form: Choral

>Anonymous, Polish : Surrexit Christus hodie, benedicamus
  • Performers: Eve Kopli (Voice); Veronika Jensovska (Voice)
  • Notes: l'Eglise Catholique de Seewen (04/16/2007-04/20/2007)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval