1 800 222 6872

Night Music 16 - Classical Favourites for Relaxing

Album Summary

>Boccherini, Luigi : Quintet for guitar & strings in D minor, G. 445 (arrangement of Piano Quintet, G. 416)
>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzo in B minor, Op. 119/1
>Suk, Josef : Serenade for strings in E flat major, Op. 6
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Flute and Orchestra in C major, K 315 (285e)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 4 in D major, BWV 828
>Schubert, Franz : "Trout" Quintet
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Chanson triste
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in D major, Op. 64 no 5/H 3 no 63 "Lark"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G minor, Op. 12/1, RV 317
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Boccherini, Luigi : Quintet for guitar & strings in D minor, G. 445 (arrangement of Piano Quintet, G. 416) :: Cantabile
  • Performer: Zoltán Tokos (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798

>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzo in B minor, Op. 119/1
  • Performer: Idil Biret (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Suk, Josef : Serenade for strings in E flat major, Op. 6 :: Adagio
  • Conductor: Jaroslav Krcek
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 10 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Performer: Hae-Won Chang (Piano)
  • Conductor: Robert Stankovsky
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in D minor :: Andante
  • Performer: Takako Nishizaki (Violin)
  • Conductor: Kenneth Jean
  • Running Time: 8 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 09/16/1844

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93 :: Largo
  • Conductor: Jaroslav Krcek
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Flute and Orchestra in C major, K 315 (285e)
  • Performer: Herbert Weissberg (Flute)
  • Conductor: Martin Sieghart
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Keyboard no 4 in D major, BWV 828 :: Sarabande
  • Performer: Wolfgang Rübsam (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1726-1731

>Schubert, Franz : "Trout" Quintet
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Conductor: Istvan Toth
  • Ensemble: Kodály Quartet
  • Running Time: 7 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1819

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Chanson triste
  • Performers: Jenö Jandó (Piano); Takako Nishizaki (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Quartet for Strings in D major, Op. 64 no 5/H 3 no 63 "Lark" :: Adagio. Cantabile
  • Ensemble: Kodály Quartet
  • Notes: Composition written: 1790.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 6 in B flat major, K 238 :: Andante un poco adagio
  • Performer: Jenö Jandó (Piano)
  • Conductor: Mátyás Antal
  • Notes: Composition written: 1776.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1776

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin, strings & continuo in G minor, Op. 12/1, RV 317 :: Adagio
  • Conductor: Jaroslav Krcek
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1719