1 800 222 6872

The Essence of the Beethoven Symphonies / Edlinger, Halász

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral"
Conductors Ensembles Composer
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 1 in C major, Op. 21 :: 1st movement, Adagio molto-Allegro con brio
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 9 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1800
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 2 in D major, Op. 36 :: 3rd movement, Allegro
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801-1802
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 3 in E flat major, Op. 55 "Eroica" :: 2nd movement - Excerpt(s)
  • Conductor: Michael Halász
  • Ensemble: Czecho-Slovak Radio Symphony
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1803
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60 :: 3rd movement, Allegro vivace
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 5 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 5 in C minor, Op. 67 :: 1st movement, Allegro con brio
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 6 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1807-1808
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 6 in F major, Op. 68 "Pastoral" :: 1st movement, Allegro ma non troppo
  • Conductor: Michael Halász
  • Ensemble: Czecho-Slovak Radio Symphony
  • Running Time: 9 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1808
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92 :: 3rd movement, Presto
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 8 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1811-1812
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 8 in F major, Op. 93 :: 3rd movement, Tempo di Menuetto
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1812
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 9 in D minor, Op. 125 "Choral" :: 4th movement, Finale
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Zagreb Philharmonic
  • Running Time: 13 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1822-1824
  • Language: German
  • Studio/Live: Studio