C.P.E. Bach: The Solo Keyboard Music, Vol. 22 / Spanyi

> Keyboard Sonata in C major, Wq. 63/1, H. 70 - I. Allegretto tranquilamente
> Keyboard Sonata in C major, Wq. 63/1, H. 70 - II. Andante
> Keyboard Sonata in C major, Wq. 63/1, H. 70 - III. Minuetto
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 63/2, H. 71 - I. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 63/2, H. 71 - II. Adagio sostenuto
> Keyboard Sonata in D minor, Wq. 63/2, H. 71 - III. Presto
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, Wq. 63/3, H. 72 - I. Poco allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, Wq. 63/3, H. 72 - II. Andante lusingando
> Keyboard Sonata in A major, Wq. 63/3, H. 72 - III. Allegro
> Keyboard Sonata in B minor, Wq. 63/4, H. 73 - I. Allegretto grazioso
> Keyboard Sonata in B minor, Wq. 63/4, H. 73 - II. Largo maestoso
> Keyboard Sonata in B minor, Wq. 63/4, H. 73 - III. Allegro siciliano e scherzando
> Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, Wq. 63/5, H. 74 - I. Allegro di molto
> Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, Wq. 63/5, H. 74 - II. Adagio assai
> Keyboard Sonata in E flat major, Wq. 63/5, H. 74 - III. Allegretto
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, Wq. 63/6, H. 75 - I. Allegro di molto
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, Wq. 63/6, H. 75 - II. Adagio
> Keyboard Sonata in F minor, Wq. 63/6, H. 75 - III. Fantasia: Allegro moderato

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C major (Probestucke Sonata no 1), H. 70, Wq. 63/1
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in D minor (Probestucke Sonata no 2), H. 71, Wq. 63/2
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A major (Probestucke Sonata no 3), H. 72, Wq. 63/3
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in B minor (Probestucke Sonata no 4), H. 73, Wq. 63/4
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E flat major (Probestucke Sonata no 5), H. 74, Wq. 63/5
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in F minor (Probestucke Sonata no 6), H. 75, Wq. 63/6
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Heikki Sarvela Hall, Liminka, Finland (06/2008).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in C major (Probestücke Sonata no 1), H. 70, Wq. 63/1
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in D minor (Probestücke Sonata no 2), H. 71, Wq. 63/2
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in A major (Probestücke Sonata no 3), H. 72, Wq. 63/3
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in B minor (Probestücke Sonata no 4), H. 73, Wq. 63/4
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in E flat major (Probestücke Sonata no 5), H. 74, Wq. 63/5
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata for keyboard in F minor (Probestücke Sonata no 6), H. 75, Wq. 63/6
  • Performer: Miklos Spanyi (Clavichord)
  • Running Time: 17 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1753