1 800 222 6872

Haydn: The Complete Early Divertimenti / Huss, Standage [5 CDs]

Audio Samples

  1. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: I. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: II. Allegro moderato $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: III. Menuett I - Trio $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: IV. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: V. Menuett II - Trio $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) a 5 in G major, Hob.II:2: VI. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:9: I. Allegro molto $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:9: II. Menuett I $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:9: III. Adagio cantabile $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:9: IV. Menuett II $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:9: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:20: I. Allegro molto $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:20: II. Menuett I $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:20: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:20: IV. Menuett II $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:20: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:G1: I. Allegro Molto $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:G1: II. Menuet - Trio $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:G1: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:G1: IV. Menuet - Trio $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Haydn — Divertimento (Cassation) in G major, Hob.II:G1: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Haydn — Divertimento a 6 No. 24 in G major, Hob.II:3: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Haydn — Divertimento a 6 No. 24 in G major, Hob.II:3: II. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Haydn — Divertimento a 6 No. 24 in G major, Hob.II:3: III. Andante $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Haydn — Divertimento a 6 No. 24 in G major, Hob.II:3: IV. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Haydn — Divertimento a 6 No. 24 in G major, Hob.II:3: V. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:7: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  28. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:7: II. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  29. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:7: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  30. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:7: IV. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  31. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:7: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  32. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:15: I. Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  33. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:15: II. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  34. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:15: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  35. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:15: IV. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  36. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:15: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  37. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:14: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  38. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:14: II. Menuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  39. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:14: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  40. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:14: IV. Menuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  41. Haydn — Divertimento in C major, Hob.II:14: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  42. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:23: I. Allegro $0.99 on iTunes
  43. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:23: II. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  44. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:23: III. Adagio $0.99 on iTunes
  45. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:23: IV. Menuet $0.99 on iTunes
  46. Haydn — Divertimento in F major, Hob.II:23: V. Finale: Presto $0.99 on iTunes
  47. Haydn — Divertimento in B flat major, Hob.II:46, "Chorale St. Antoni": I. Allegro con spirito $0.99 on iTunes
  48. Haydn — Divertimento in B flat major, Hob.II:46, "Chorale St. Antoni": II. Chorale "St. Antoni" $0.99 on iTunes
  49. Haydn — Divertimento in B flat major, Hob.II:46, "Chorale St. Antoni": III. Menuetto $0.99 on iTunes
  50. Haydn — Divertimento in B flat major, Hob.II:46, "Chorale St. Antoni": IV. Rondo: Allegretto $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in G major, H. 2/2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & strings in G major, H. 2/9
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns, bassoon & strings in F major, H. 2/20
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento à 9 for 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in G major, H. 2/G1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in G major, H. 2/3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in C major, H. 2/7
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in F major, H. 2/15
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 clarinets, 2 horns (& 2 other instr.?) in C major, H. 2/14
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in F major, H. 2/23
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Div for Winds in B flat major, H 2 no 46 "St Anthony Chorale"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : March for wind band in E flat major ("Grand March for the Prince of Wales"), H. 8/3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : March for the Royal Society of Musicians, for wind band in E flat major, H. 8/3bis
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 violins, 2 english horns, 2 bassoons & 2 horns in F major, H. 2/16
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 flutes, 2 horns, 2 violins & bass in D major, H. 2/8
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento (5 Variations on a minuet) for chamber orchestra in E flat major, H. 2/24
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 clarinets, 2 horns, 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in C major, H. 2/17
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for Harpsichord and Strings in E flat major, H 14 no 1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 horns, 2 violins, viola & bass in E flat major, H. 2/21
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 horns, 2 violins, viola & bass in D major, H. 2/22
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Cassation (divertimento) for 4 horns, violin, viola & continuo in D major, H. 2/D22 (possibly spurio
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for flute, oboe, 2 violins, cello & bass in G major, H. 2/1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for flute, oboe & strings in C major ("Mann und Weib" or "Der Geburtstag"), H. 2/11
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for Horn, Violin and Cello in E flat major, H 4 no 5
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Violin no 1 in C major, H 7a no 1
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in G major, H. 2/2
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 15 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1763

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & strings in G major, H. 2/9
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1764

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns, bassoon & strings in F major, H. 2/20
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 18 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1763

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento à 9 for 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in G major, H. 2/G1
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in G major, H. 2/3
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 10 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1776

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in C major, H. 2/7
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 9 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in F major, H. 2/15
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 8 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 clarinets, 2 horns (& 2 other instr.?) in C major, H. 2/14
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1761

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 oboes, 2 horns & 2 bassoons in F major, H. 2/23
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 10 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1775

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Div for Winds in B flat major, H 2 no 46 "St Anthony Chorale"
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Notes: Composition written: Hungary.
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : March for wind band in E flat major ("Grand March for the Prince of Wales"), H. 8/3
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1792

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : March for the Royal Society of Musicians, for wind band in E flat major, H. 8/3bis
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1792-1795

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 violins, 2 english horns, 2 bassoons & 2 horns in F major, H. 2/16
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1760

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 flutes, 2 horns, 2 violins & bass in D major, H. 2/8
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 18 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento (5 Variations on a minuet) for chamber orchestra in E flat major, H. 2/24
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 8 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 clarinets, 2 horns, 2 violins, 2 violas & bass in C major, H. 2/17
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 18 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1766

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for Harpsichord and Strings in E flat major, H 14 no 1
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 14 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1766

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 horns, 2 violins, viola & bass in E flat major, H. 2/21
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 16 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1763

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for 2 horns, 2 violins, viola & bass in D major, H. 2/22
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 16 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: by 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Cassation (divertimento) for 4 horns, violin, viola & continuo in D major, H. 2/D22 (possibly spurio
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1763

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for flute, oboe, 2 violins, cello & bass in G major, H. 2/1
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 23 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1768

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for flute, oboe & strings in C major ("Mann und Weib" or "Der Geburtstag"), H. 2/11
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: after 1765

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Divertimento for Horn, Violin and Cello in E flat major, H 4 no 5
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Running Time: 8 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1767

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Concerto for Violin no 1 in C major, H 7a no 1
  • Performer: Simon Standage (Violin)
  • Conductor: Manfred Huss
  • Notes: Composition written: By 1769.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1769