1 800 222 6872

Vivaldi: Sacred Music / Negri/John Alldis Choir

Audio Samples

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Lauda Jerusalem in E minor, RV 609
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ostro picta in D major, RV 642
>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, chorus, oboe, strings & continuo in A major, RV 602
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Dominum in D minor, RV 606
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ascende laeta, RV 635
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus (Psalm 109), for 4 voices, double chorus, 2 trumpets, 2 oboes, solo strings, strings &
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Magnificat, for 2 vocal soloists, chorus, strings & continuo in G minor (Venice Version), RV 611
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 3 voices, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 598
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Kyrie, for double vocal soloists, double chorus, double strings & continuo, strings & continuo in G
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Jubilate o amoeni chori, introduzione to Gloria (RV 588), for voice, two oboes, organ, strings & con
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gloria, for 6 solo voices, chorus, trumpet, 2 oboes, 2 violins, 2 violas, 2 cellos, strings & contin
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for chorus, strings & continuo in E minor, RV 591
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credidi propter quod locutus sum (Psalm 115) , for 5-part chorus, strings & continuo in C major, RV
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laetatus sum, RV 607
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Domine ad adjuvandum me festina (Psalm 69), for soprano, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & co
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 5 voices, double chorus, 2 oboes, 2 organs, double strings & continuo i
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s)
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>     Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for 2 solo voices, chorus, oboe (ad lib), strings & continuo in G major (spurious, attributed
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sacrum (Mass), for 4 vocal solosists, chours, 2 trumpets (ad lib), 2 violins, cello & continuo in C
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus in D major, RV 595
>Vivaldi, Antonio : In exitu Israel in C major, RV 604
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nisi Dominus in G minor, RV 608
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gaude mater ecclesia, hymn for voice, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 613
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 recorders, flute, double strings & continuo in C
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, violin, strings & continuo in F major, RV 617
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & continuo in G minor, RV 6
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, flute, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, RV 601
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Confitebor Tibi, Domine (Psalm 110), for 3 voices, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in C major, RV 596
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Regina Coeli, antiphon for voice, 2 trumpets, strings & continuo, in C major (fragment), RV 615

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Lauda Jerusalem in E minor, RV 609
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ostro picta in D major, RV 642
>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, chorus, oboe, strings & continuo in A major, RV 602
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Dominum in D minor, RV 606
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ascende laeta, RV 635
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus (Psalm 109), for 4 voices, double chorus, 2 trumpets, 2 oboes, solo strings, strings &
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Magnificat, for 2 vocal soloists, chorus, strings & continuo in G minor (Venice Version), RV 611
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 3 voices, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 598
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Kyrie, for double vocal soloists, double chorus, double strings & continuo, strings & continuo in G
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Jubilate o amoeni chori, introduzione to Gloria (RV 588), for voice, two oboes, organ, strings & con
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gloria, for 6 solo voices, chorus, trumpet, 2 oboes, 2 violins, 2 violas, 2 cellos, strings & contin
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for chorus, strings & continuo in E minor, RV 591
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credidi propter quod locutus sum (Psalm 115) , for 5-part chorus, strings & continuo in C major, RV
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laetatus sum, RV 607
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Domine ad adjuvandum me festina (Psalm 69), for soprano, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & co
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 5 voices, double chorus, 2 oboes, 2 organs, double strings & continuo i
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for 2 solo voices, chorus, oboe (ad lib), strings & continuo in G major (spurious, attributed
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sacrum (Mass), for 4 vocal solosists, chours, 2 trumpets (ad lib), 2 violins, cello & continuo in C
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus in D major, RV 595
>Vivaldi, Antonio : In exitu Israel in C major, RV 604
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nisi Dominus in G minor, RV 608
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gaude mater ecclesia, hymn for voice, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 613
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 recorders, flute, double strings & continuo in C
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, violin, strings & continuo in F major, RV 617
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & continuo in G minor, RV 6
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, flute, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, RV 601
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Confitebor Tibi, Domine (Psalm 110), for 3 voices, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in C major, RV 596
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Regina Coeli, antiphon for voice, 2 trumpets, strings & continuo, in C major (fragment), RV 615
Performers Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

For many years after his death, Vivaldi's vast output of sacred music lay silent and forgotten until Alberto Gentili tracked down an incredible 27 volumes of manuscripts in the 1920s. These volumes contained motets, movements of Masses, the oratorio Juditha triumphans, psalm settings and Marian antiphons. This set, which is a must-have for those who love Vivaldi's music and wish to explore beyond the famous concertos, features soloists Sally Burgess, Susan Daniel, Felicity Lott, and more.

"This is a radiant, joyful piece of virtuoso writing for the voice. With its many subtle contrasts and vivid word-painting, it seems to me to sit comfortably atop the Vivaldi solo sacred music tree along with the Stabat Mater and Nisi Dominus. There are no weak links in this beautiful, often exhilarating piece and listeners will not, by and large, be disappointed by the performance. Dawson and Zádori are at an advantage, perhaps, in singing the music at a lower Baroque pitch, but even so Marshall hits her high notes - and there is no shortage of them - dependably and with panache." - Gramophone

American Record Guide
This is even truer of the set of Vivaldi's sacred music. It isn't complete, but it has the major works - the complete set from Hyperion has 11 discs as opposed to the 7 here. I did happen to grab this set a number of years ago when Philips re-released it briefly, and I have listened to it a lot. These are extremely solid, lively, and engaging performances of Vivaldi's best sacred pieces, including the best-loved Gloria (R 589), the other Gloria, several Psalms, a few Credos, and three Salve Reginas. One of the major works missing is the Stabat Mater, which is profound and moving. I would not want to be without the complete Hyperion set, which is period instrument, but the current release is a good start. It, too, is inexpensive: about $40.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Lauda Jerusalem in E minor, RV 609
  • Performers: Ann Murray (Mezzo Soprano); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Jeffrey Tate (Organ); Alastair Ross (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ostro picta in D major, RV 642
  • Performer: Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 3 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : "Domine Deus" from Gloria RV 589, for Soprano, Trumpet and Continuo
  • Performers: Olga Hegedus (Cello); John Constable (Organ); Ann Murray (Mezzo Soprano); Jose Garcia (Violin); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Rodney Slatford (Double Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, chorus, oboe, strings & continuo in A major, RV 602
  • Performers: Olga Hegedus (Cello); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; John Constable (Organ); Edward Graeme (Oboe); Harold Lester (Organ); Adrian Beers (Double Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Dominum in D minor, RV 606
  • Performers: Adrian Beers (Double Bass); Harold Lester (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ascende laeta, RV 635
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Alastair Ross (Organ); Jeffrey Tate (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 13 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus (Psalm 109), for 4 voices, double chorus, 2 trumpets, 2 oboes, solo strings, strings &
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Ann Murray (Mezzo Soprano); Alastair Ross (Organ); Jeffrey Tate (Organ); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Robert Holl (Bass); Anne Collins (Voice)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 28 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Magnificat, for 2 vocal soloists, chorus, strings & continuo in G minor (Venice Version), RV 611
  • Performers: Anne Collins (Voice); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Adrian Beers (Double Bass); Sally Burgess (Mezzo Soprano); John Constable (Organ); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Felicity Lott
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 21 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1739

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 3 voices, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 598
  • Performers: John Constable (Organ); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Susan Daniel (Mezzo Soprano); Adrian Beers (Double Bass); Felicity Lott; Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Kyrie, for double vocal soloists, double chorus, double strings & continuo, strings & continuo in G
  • Performers: Jeffrey Tate (Organ); Alastair Ross (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 10 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Jubilate o amoeni chori, introduzione to Gloria (RV 588), for voice, two oboes, organ, strings & con
  • Performers: Olga Hegedus (Cello); John Constable (Organ); Adrian Beers (Double Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gloria, for 6 solo voices, chorus, trumpet, 2 oboes, 2 violins, 2 violas, 2 cellos, strings & contin
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; Olga Hegedus (Cello); John Constable (Organ); Edward Graeme (Oboe); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Adrian Beers (Double Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 26 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1715

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for chorus, strings & continuo in E minor, RV 591
  • Performer: John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 10 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credidi propter quod locutus sum (Psalm 115) , for 5-part chorus, strings & continuo in C major, RV
  • Performer: John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laetatus sum, RV 607
  • Performer: John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Domine ad adjuvandum me festina (Psalm 69), for soprano, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & co
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Jeffrey Tate (Organ); Alastair Ross (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 8 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Beatus vir, (Psalm 111), for 5 voices, double chorus, 2 oboes, 2 organs, double strings & continuo i
  • Performers: Ann Murray (Mezzo Soprano); Alastair Ross (Organ); Jeffrey Tate (Organ); Robert Holl (Bass); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Anne Collins (Voice)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 28 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Thomas chke (Voice); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Olga Hegedus (Cello); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Olga Hegedus (Cello); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Felicity Lott; Thomas chke (Voice); Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Olga Hegedus (Cello); Thomas chke (Voice); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; Anthony Rolfe Johnson
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; Olga Hegedus (Cello); Thomas chke (Voice)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Felicity Lott; Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Thomas chke (Voice); Anthony Rolfe Johnson
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Thomas chke (Voice); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Olga Hegedus (Cello); Felicity Lott; Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Felicity Lott; Olga Hegedus (Cello); Thomas chke (Voice); Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Thomas chke (Voice); Olga Hegedus (Cello)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Work(s) :: Magnificat in G minor, RV 610/611
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott; Olga Hegedus (Cello); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Thomas chke (Voice)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1705-1741

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Credo, for 2 solo voices, chorus, oboe (ad lib), strings & continuo in G major (spurious, attributed
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Adrian Beers (Double Bass); Susan Daniel (Mezzo Soprano)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sacrum (Mass), for 4 vocal solosists, chours, 2 trumpets (ad lib), 2 violins, cello & continuo in C
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Adrian Beers (Double Bass); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; John Constable (Organ); Anne Collins (Voice); Robert Holl (Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 24 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1750

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Ascende laeta, RV 635
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); John Constable (Organ); Adrian Beers (Double Bass)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 13 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Dixit Dominus in D major, RV 595
  • Performers: Dietrich Bethge (Cello); Susan Daniel (Mezzo Soprano); Anthony Rolfe Johnson; Adrian Beers (Double Bass); John Constable (Organ); Thomas chke (Voice); Olga Hegedus (Cello); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Felicity Lott
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 24 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : In exitu Israel in C major, RV 604
  • Performers: Adrian Beers (Double Bass); John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nisi Dominus in G minor, RV 608
  • Performers: Raphael Alpermann (Organ); Jochen Kowalski (Countertenor); John Constable (Organ); Pieter Roosenschoon (Viola d'amore)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Gaude mater ecclesia, hymn for voice, strings & continuo in B flat major, RV 613
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Raphael Alpermann (Organ); John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 recorders, flute, double strings & continuo in C
  • Performers: John Constable (Organ); Jochen Kowalski (Countertenor); Raphael Alpermann (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 16 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, violin, strings & continuo in F major, RV 617
  • Performers: Raphael Alpermann (Organ); Johan Kracht (Violin); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); John Constable (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Salve Regina, antiphon for voice, double chorus, 2 oboes, double strings & continuo in G minor, RV 6
  • Performers: Jochen Kowalski (Countertenor); Henk Sekreve (Cello); Raphael Alpermann (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 12 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Laudate Pueri Dominum (Psalm 112), for voice, flute, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, RV 601
  • Performers: Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Sjaak Zoon (Flute); Henk Sekreve (Cello); Jacques Ogg (Organ)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 22 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Confitebor Tibi, Domine (Psalm 110), for 3 voices, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in C major, RV 596
  • Performers: John Constable (Organ); Anton Scharinger (Bass); Jochen Kowalski (Countertenor); Nico Meel (Voice); Henk Sekreve (Cello)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 11 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Regina Coeli, antiphon for voice, 2 trumpets, strings & continuo, in C major (fragment), RV 615
  • Performers: Nico Meel (Voice); John Constable (Harpsichord); Henk Sekreve (Cello)
  • Conductor: Vittorio Negri
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742