1 800 222 6872

James Galway / Great Flute Concerto Edition

Audio Samples

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in G minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in D minor, BWV 1059
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major (spurious, by J. A. Hasse), TWV 51
>     AnhG1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55
>     a2
>Stamitz, Carl : Concerto for flute, oboe & orchestra in G major
>Pergolesi, Giovanni : Concertino for Strings in G major
>Galuppi, Baldassare : Concerto for Flute in D major
>Piacentino, Romano Antonio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G major
>Gianella, Louis : Concerto Lugubre, for flute & strings
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Flute in G major (doubtful)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 10 no 3/RV 428 "Il gardellino"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 1/RV 433 "La tempesta di mare"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 4/RV 435
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 5/RV 434
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 6/RV 437
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in C major
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G minor
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for Flute in D major, "Potsdam"
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major, H. 445, Wq. 169
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in A major, H. 438, Wq. 168
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D minor, H. 426, Wq. 22
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 2 in D major, K 314 (285d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major
>Devienne, François : Concerto for Flute no 8 in G major
>Devienne, François : Concerto for Flute no 7 in E minor
>Cimarosa, Domenico : Concerto for 2 flutes & orchestra in G major
>Danzi, Franz : Concerto no 2 in D minor for flute & orchestra, Op. 31
>Danzi, Franz : Concertante in B flat major for flute, clarinet & orchestra, Op. 41
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in D major
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in E minor, Op. 57
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in E major
>Reinecke, Carl : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 283
>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Concierto pastoral, for flute & orchestra
>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 2, Op. 111
>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 1, for flute & strings, Op. 45
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Flute Concerto
>Nielsen, Carl : Concerto for Flute, FS 119
>Mayer, John [Violin] : Concerto for flute & orchestra ("Mandala Ki Raga Sangeet" - A Circle of Raga Music)

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in G minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in D minor, BWV 1059
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major (spurious, by J. A. Hasse), TWV 51
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55
>Stamitz, Carl : Concerto for flute, oboe & orchestra in G major
>Pergolesi, Giovanni : Concertino for Strings in G major
>Galuppi, Baldassare : Concerto for Flute in D major
>Piacentino, Romano Antonio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G major
>Gianella, Louis : Concerto Lugubre, for flute & strings
>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Flute in G major (doubtful)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 10 no 3/RV 428 "Il gardellino"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 1/RV 433 "La tempesta di mare"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 4/RV 435
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 5/RV 434
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 6/RV 437
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in C major
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G minor
>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for Flute in D major, "Potsdam"
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major, H. 445, Wq. 169
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in A major, H. 438, Wq. 168
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D minor, H. 426, Wq. 22
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 2 in D major, K 314 (285d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major
>Devienne, François : Concerto for Flute no 8 in G major
>Devienne, François : Concerto for Flute no 7 in E minor
>Cimarosa, Domenico : Concerto for 2 flutes & orchestra in G major
>Danzi, Franz : Concerto no 2 in D minor for flute & orchestra, Op. 31
>Danzi, Franz : Concertante in B flat major for flute, clarinet & orchestra, Op. 41
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in D major
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in E minor, Op. 57
>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in E major
>Reinecke, Carl : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 283
>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Concierto pastoral, for flute & orchestra
>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 2, Op. 111
>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 1, for flute & strings, Op. 45
>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Flute Concerto
>Nielsen, Carl : Concerto for Flute, FS 119
>Mayer, John [Violin] : Concerto for flute & orchestra ("Mandala Ki Raga Sangeet" - A Circle of Raga Music)
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers

Notes & Reviews:

These imports feature German pressings from the immense Sony Classical Masters Catalog in smart and collectible multi-disc editions. The Sony catalog is replete with legendary artists and hold many of the greatest recordings of the classical repertoire. Each box features large, prominently displayed photo of the featured artist. and comes packaged in a slender, shelf-friendly box with the CDs themselves housed in space-saving slipsleeves.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in A major, BWV 1032
  • Performers: Rainer Wolters (Violin); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (1991-10-25&1991-10-27_1991-)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Flute, Violin and Harpsichord in A minor, BWV 1044 "Triple Concerto"
  • Performers: Rainer Wolters (Violin); Ursula Duetschler (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (1991-10-25&1991-10-27_1991-)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1729-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in G minor, BWV 1056
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 10 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1926

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Oboe in D minor, BWV 1059
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 13 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1970

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 2 in B minor, BWV 1067
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (1991-10-25&1991-10-27_1991-)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major (spurious, by J. A. Hasse), TWV 51 :: AnhG1
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 11 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1784

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture, suite for recorder (or flute), strings & continuo in A minor, TWV 55 :: a2
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 18 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1735

>Stamitz, Carl : Concerto for flute, oboe & orchestra in G major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Andre Prieur
  • Notes: Saint Patrick's College, Maynooth, Ireland (09/29/1979-10/01/1979)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Pergolesi, Giovanni : Concertino for Strings in G major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Church of San Francesco, Schio, Italy (11/26/1991-11/28/1991)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1725-1735

>Galuppi, Baldassare : Concerto for Flute in D major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Church of San Francesco, Schio, Italy (11/26/1991-11/28/1991)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Piacentino, Romano Antonio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Church of San Francesco, Schio, Italy (11/26/1991-11/28/1991)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 11 sec.
  • Form: Concerto

>Gianella, Louis : Concerto Lugubre, for flute & strings
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Church of San Francesco, Schio, Italy (11/26/1991-11/28/1991)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Tartini, Giuseppe : Concerto for Flute in G major (doubtful)
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Church of San Francesco, Schio, Italy (11/26/1991-11/28/1991)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 10 no 3/RV 428 "Il gardellino"
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 1/RV 433 "La tempesta di mare"
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 4/RV 435
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in F major, Op. 10 no 5/RV 434
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G major, Op. 10 no 6/RV 437
  • Performers: Malcolm Proud (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Notes: Aula Maxima, St. Patrick's College, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland (11/05/1983-11/06/1983)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G
  • Performers: Ursula Duetschler (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute); Eduardo Vassalo (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (06/19/1989-06/23/1989)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in C major
  • Performers: Ursula Duetschler (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute); Eduardo Vassalo (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (06/19/1989-06/23/1989)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for flute & orchestra in G minor
  • Performers: Ursula Duetschler (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute); Eduardo Vassalo (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (06/19/1989-06/23/1989)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Quantz, Johann Joachim : Concerto for Flute in D major, "Potsdam"
  • Performers: Ursula Duetschler (Harpsichord); James Galway (Flute); Eduardo Vassalo (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (06/19/1989-06/23/1989)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in G major, H. 445, Wq. 169
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (11/23/1989-11/25/1989)
  • Running Time: 25 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: after 1755

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in A major, H. 438, Wq. 168
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (11/23/1989-11/25/1989)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1753

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Concerto for flute, strings & continuo in D minor, H. 426, Wq. 22
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (11/23/1989-11/25/1989)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: after 1747

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Notes: Watford Colesseum, Watford, England (09/29/1995-10/01/1995)
  • Running Time: 26 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 2 in D major, K 314 (285d)
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Notes: Watford Colesseum, Watford, England (09/29/1995-10/01/1995)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute & Harp, K. 299 in C major
  • Performers: James Galway (Flute); Marisa Robles (Harp)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Notes: Watford Colesseum, Watford, England (09/29/1995-10/01/1995)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>François Devienne (Composer) (1759 - 1803) : Concerto for Flute no 8 in G major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: London Mozart Players
  • Notes: Whitfield Studios, London, England (02/15/1999-02/17/1999)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1794

>François Devienne (Composer) (1759 - 1803) : Concerto for Flute no 7 in E minor
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: London Mozart Players
  • Notes: Whitfield Studios, London, England (02/15/1999-02/17/1999)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1787

>Cimarosa, Domenico : Concerto for 2 flutes & orchestra in G major
  • Performers: Jeanne Galway (Flute); James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Ensemble: London Mozart Players
  • Notes: Whitfield Studios, London, England (02/15/1999-02/17/1999)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1793

>Danzi, Franz : Concerto no 2 in D minor for flute & orchestra, Op. 31
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (09/09/1993-09/11/1993)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto

>Danzi, Franz : Concertante in B flat major for flute, clarinet & orchestra, Op. 41
  • Performers: James Galway (Flute); Sabine Meyer (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Jörg Faerber
  • Notes: Evangelical Church, Schwaigern, Germany (09/09/1993-09/11/1993)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1813-1814

>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in D major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Duomo Vecchio, Monselice, Italy (06/04/1987-06/06/1987)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1819

>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for Flute in E minor, Op. 57
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Duomo Vecchio, Monselice, Italy (06/04/1987-06/06/1987)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1819

>Mercadante, Saverio : Concerto for flute & orchestra in E major
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Claudio Scimone
  • Ensemble: I Solisti Veneti
  • Notes: Duomo Vecchio, Monselice, Italy (06/04/1987-06/06/1987)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1819

>Reinecke, Carl : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 283
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Hiroyuki Iwaki
  • Running Time: 20 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1908

>Joaquín Rodrigo (1901 - 1999) : Concierto pastoral, for flute & orchestra
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Notes: Kingsway Hall, London, England (1978-10-18&1978-10-22_1978-)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1978

>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 2, Op. 111
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1972.
  • Running Time: 13 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1972

>Arnold, Malcolm : Concerto for Flute no 1, for flute & strings, Op. 45
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Notes: Composition written: 1954.
  • Running Time: 12 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1954

>Ibert, Jacques [Composer] : Flute Concerto
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Charles Dutoit
  • Running Time: 19 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1932-1933

>Nielsen, Carl : Concerto for Flute, FS 119
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: James Galway
  • Running Time: 18 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1926

>Mayer, John [Violin] : Concerto for flute & orchestra ("Mandala Ki Raga Sangeet" - A Circle of Raga Music)
  • Performer: James Galway (Flute)
  • Conductor: Hiroyuki Iwaki
  • Running Time: 23 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1981