1 800 222 6872

Sibelius: Works for String Orchestra / Peter Csaba, Kuhmo

Album Summary

>Sibelius, Jean : Romance for Strings in C major, Op. 42
>Sibelius, Jean : Impromptu, for string orchestra in B minor (arrangement of piano work), Op. 5/5
>Sibelius, Jean : Rakastava (The Lover), suite for string orchestra, triangle & timpani, Op. 14
>Sibelius, Jean : Suite champêtre for Strings, Op. 98 no 2
>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (4) for violin & orchestra, Op. 89
>Sibelius, Jean : Andante festivo for Strings and Timpani
>Sibelius, Jean : Canzonetta, for orchestra (addition to Kuolema), Op. 62a
>Sibelius, Jean : Suite caracteristique, for harp & strings (or solo piano), Op. 100
Performer Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Sibelius, Jean : Romance for Strings in C major, Op. 42
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1904

>Sibelius, Jean : Impromptu, for string orchestra in B minor (arrangement of piano work), Op. 5/5
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Sibelius, Jean : Rakastava (The Lover), suite for string orchestra, triangle & timpani, Op. 14
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 11 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Sibelius, Jean : Suite champêtre for Strings, Op. 98 no 2
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 7 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1921

>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (4) for violin & orchestra, Op. 89 :: no 3
  • Performer: Peter Csaba (Violin)
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1917-1918

>Sibelius, Jean : Humoresques (4) for violin & orchestra, Op. 89 :: no 4
  • Performer: Peter Csaba (Violin)
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1917-1918

>Sibelius, Jean : Andante festivo for Strings and Timpani
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1938

>Sibelius, Jean : Canzonetta, for orchestra (addition to Kuolema), Op. 62a
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1911

>Sibelius, Jean : Suite caractéristique, for harp & strings (or solo piano), Op. 100
  • Conductor: Peter Csaba
  • Ensemble: Virtuosi di Kuhmo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1922