1 800 222 6872

Bach: Great Organ Works / Peter Hurford

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 730
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 8), BWV 659 (BC K8
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo, BWV 729
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun freut euch, liebe Christen, BWV 734
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin?, BWV 694
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue in C minor, BWV 562
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Herzlich tut mich verlangen, BWV 727
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1740

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme, chorale prelude for organ (Schübler Chorale no 1), BWV 645 (BC K22
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1748-1749

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia and Fugue for Organ in G minor, BWV 542 "Great G minor"
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1725

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Liebster Jesu, wir sind hier, BWV 730
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor, BWV 582
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1708-1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun komm der Heiden Heiland (II), chorale prelude for organ (Achtzehn Choräle no 8), BWV 659 (BC K8
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue for Organ in C minor, BWV 537
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : In dulci jubilo, BWV 729
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue in A minor, BWV 543
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1715

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasia for organ in G major, BWV 572 (BC J83)
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue for Organ in D major, BWV 532
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1710

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Nun freut euch, liebe Christen, BWV 734
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1751

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wo soll ich fliehen hin?, BWV 694
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fantasie and Fugue in C minor, BWV 562
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1745

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 "Dorian"
  • Performer: Peter Hurford (Organ)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712-1717