- Sascha Armbruster (Saxophone)
- Tobias Dutschke (Drums)
- Guillermo Anzorena (Baritone)
- Katia De Souza
- Uta Buchheister
Notes & Reviews:
After completing her studies, Spanish-born composer Elena Mendoza moved to Berlin. In addition to her work as a composer, she also teaches at the Universität der Künste Berlin. This new disc from Wergo includes a selection of scenes from her music theater stage work Niebla based on the novel of the same title by the Spanish author Miguel de Unamuno. Fe de erratas pursues the idea of inventing a musico-theatrical situation by constantly correcting things just heard. Gramática de lo indecible for instrumental ensemble was inspired by a saying by Wittgenstein that is interpolated into the composition at the end of the spoken material. Mendoza's works are a sonic and semantic kaleidoscope of extraordinary sensual presence.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: 2009-06-06_2009-06-08&2009-.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMendoza, Elena : Szenen aus Niebla, theater piece for speakers, vocal soloists & ensemble
- Performers: Tobias Dutschke (Drums); Guillermo Anzorena (Baritone); Katia De Souza; Uta Buchheister
- Conductor: Titus Engel
- Ensemble: Ensemble Courage
- Notes: 06/06/2009-06/08/2009
- Running Time: 43 min. 36 sec.
Mendoza, Elena : Fe de erratas, for 6 voices a cappella
- Running Time: 11 min. 8 sec.
- Written: 2008
Mendoza, Elena : Gramática de lo indecible, for flute, clarinet, saxophone, violin, cello, piano & percussion
- Performer: Sascha Armbruster (Saxophone)
- Ensemble: Ensemble Recherche
- Running Time: 10 min. 35 sec.
- Written: 2008-2009