1 800 222 6872

Adagio / Karajan

Album Summary

>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 5 in C sharp minor
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sinfonia al Santo Sepolcro, sonata for 2 violins, viola & continuo in B minor, RV 169
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Sibelius, Jean : Kuolema
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mahler, Gustav : Symphony no 5 in C sharp minor
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1901-1902

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major :: Canon, arranged by Max Seiffert
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1700

>Massenet, Jules : Méditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Thaïs")
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Symphony no 3 in F major, Op. 90
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1883

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Sinfonia al Santo Sepolcro, sonata for 2 violins, viola & continuo in B minor, RV 169
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1728

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt :: Ases Tod Aase's Death
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for 2 Horns and Strings no 15 in B flat major, K 287 (271H)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1777

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Performers: David Bell (Organ); Leon Spierer (Violin)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 7 in A major, Op. 92 :: Allegretto
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1812

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on a G String
  • Performer: David Bell (Organ)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Sibelius, Jean : Kuolema
  • Performer: David Bell (Organ)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Ensemble: Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1904