Max Bruch: Pieces for Violincello and Orchestra

> Kol nidrei, Op. 47 - Kol nidrei, Op. 47
> Canzone, Op. 55 - Canzone, Op. 55
> Adagio nach keltischen Melodien, Op. 56 - Adagio nach keltischen Melodien, Op. 56
> Romanze in F major, Op. 85 (arr. K. Friedrich for cello and orchestra) - Romanze in F major, Op. 85 (arr. K. Friedrich for cello and orchestra)
> Ave Maria, Op. 61 - Ave Maria, Op. 61
> Suite on Russian Themes, Op. 79b - I. Andante sostenuto
> Suite on Russian Themes, Op. 79b - II. Adagio, ma non troppo lento - III. Vivace
> Suite on Russian Themes, Op. 79b - IV. Dance: Vivace ma non troppo
> Suite on Russian Themes, Op. 79b - V. Adagio sostenuto - VI. Funeral March: Andante sostenuto
> Suite on Russian Themes, Op. 79b - VII. Allegro energico, ma non troppo

Album Summary

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Kol Nidrei, for cello & orchestra, Op. 47
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Canzone, for cello & orchestra/piano in B major, Op. 55
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Adagio on Celtic Themes, for cello & orchestra, Op. 56
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Romance, for viola & orchestra in F major, Op. 85
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Ave Maria, for cello & orchestra, Op. 61
>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Suite on Russian Folk Melodies (Russian Suite), for orchestra, Op. 79b
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Domovina Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (11/2010).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Kol Nidrei, for cello & orchestra, Op. 47
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Notes: Composition written: Jewish.
  • Running Time: 10 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Canzone, for cello & orchestra/piano in B major, Op. 55
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Running Time: 8 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Adagio on Celtic Themes, for cello & orchestra, Op. 56
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Running Time: 7 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Romance, for viola & orchestra in F major, Op. 85
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Running Time: 8 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Ave Maria, for cello & orchestra, Op. 61
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Bruch, Max [Composer] : Suite on Russian Folk Melodies (Russian Suite), for orchestra, Op. 79b
  • Performers: Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello); Friedrich Kleinhapl (Cello)
  • Conductor: Jan Kucera
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic