Impressions: The Best Of Akiko Suwanai [2011 Reissue]

Audio Samples

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>     1. Adagio sostenuto
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in E minor, Op. 64/1
>     1. Allegro molto appassionato
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 46/B 78
>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47/2
>     2. Adagio di molto
>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in E major, for violin, BWV 1042
>     1. Allegro
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D minor, WoO 1/2
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Havanaise for Violin and Orchestra in E major, Op. 83
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in E minor, Op. 64/1
>Dvorak, Antonin : Slavonic Dances (8) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 46/B 78
>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47/2
>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in E major, for violin, BWV 1042
>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D minor, WoO 1/2
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Havanaise for Violin and Orchestra in E major, Op. 83
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher
Performer Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer" :: 1. Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Songs (14), Op. 34
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in E minor, Op. 64/1 :: 1. Allegro molto appassionato
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 09/16/1844

>Antonin Dvorák (1841 - 1904) : Slavonic Dances (8) for Piano 4 hands, Op. 46/B 78
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Sibelius, Jean : Concerto for Violin in D minor, Op. 47/2 :: 2. Adagio di molto
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1903-1904

>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922-1924

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto in E major, for violin, BWV 1042 :: 1. Allegro
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1730

>Brahms, Johannes : Hungarian Dance for piano, 4 hands, in D minor, WoO 1/2
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1858-1868

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Havanaise for Violin and Orchestra in E major, Op. 83
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1863

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Souvenir d'un lieu cher
  • Performer: Akiko Suwanai (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878