1 800 222 6872

Midnight All Day / Works for percussion & electronics

Album Summary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Midnight All Day, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '78, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Continuum, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '75, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '77, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Anche Noi..., for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Canzone '75, for percussion & electronics
>Centazzo, Andrea : Shapperpie '74, for percussion & electronics
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Centazzo, Andrea : Midnight All Day, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '78, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Midnight All Day, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '78, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Midnight All Day, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '78, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Continuum, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '75, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '78, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '77, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Anche Noi..., for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Canzone '75, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Solo '75, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Centazzo, Andrea : Shapperpie '74, for percussion & electronics
  • Performers: Andrea Centazzo (Electronics); Andrea Centazzo (Percussion)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary