Notes & Reviews:
This is a song cycle for tenor, baritone, choir and chamber orchestra written in 2007 by Maltese composer Albert Pace set to the poetry of Ruzar Briffa, a major figure in Maltese literature.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: Chapel of the Porziuncola House of the Franciscan Fathe (10/08/2009-10/13/2009).
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsPace, Albert : Ghanjiet ta' Bnidem Solitarju (Songs of a Solitary Man), for voice & orchestra
- Performers: Charles Vincenti (Bass Baritone); Albert Buttigieg (Bass Baritone)
- Conductor: Hans-Jurgen Nagel
- Notes: Chapel of the Porziuncola House of the Franciscan Fathers, Bahar is-Caghak, Malta (10/08/2009-10/13/2009)
- Running Time: 56 min. 44 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Vocal
- Written: 2007