1 800 222 6872

Tchaikovsky: Secular Choruses

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Evening, for male chorus (poss. spurious)
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Autumn, song for voice & piano (16 Children's Songs), Op. 54/14
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Child's Song, song for voice & piano (Children's Songs), Op. 54/16
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Blessed is he who smiles, for male chorus
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The merry voice fell silent, for male chorus
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Without time, without season, for female chorus
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Maid of New Orleans
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Dawn, for soprano, mezzo-soprano & piano, Op. 46/6
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nature & Love, for 2 sopranos, alto, female chorus & piano
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleep, poor friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 47/4
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Golden Cloud
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Greeting to Anton Rubinstein for his golden jubilee as an artist, for chorus
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Nightingale
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 'Tis not the cuckoo in the dank pinewood, for chorus
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Night, for soprano, alto, tenor, bass & piano
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Hymn in Honor of St. Cyril & St. Methodius, for chorus (also arr. for piano)
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Legend (When Jesus Christ was but a child), song for voice & piano or orchestra (16 Children's Songs
>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Album pour enfants, Op. 39
Performers Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Mosfilm Studio, Moscow, Russia (02/1997).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Evening, for male chorus (poss. spurious)
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Autumn, song for voice & piano (16 Children's Songs), Op. 54/14
  • Performers: Andrei Azovski; Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 3 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Child's Song, song for voice & piano (Children's Songs), Op. 54/16
  • Performers: Dimitri Kortchak; Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Blessed is he who smiles, for male chorus
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1887

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The merry voice fell silent, for male chorus
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Without time, without season, for female chorus
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Maid of New Orleans :: Old French Air
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1879

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Dawn, for soprano, mezzo-soprano & piano, Op. 46/6
  • Performers: Tamara Kravtchenko (Piano); Natalia Savelieva (Piano); Vera Trifonova (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Nature & Love, for 2 sopranos, alto, female chorus & piano
  • Performers: Tamara Kravtchenko (Piano); Anette Michina (Piano); Natalia Savelieva (Piano); Vera Trifonova (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1870

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sleep, poor friend, song for voice & piano, Op. 47/4
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Golden Cloud
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1887

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Greeting to Anton Rubinstein for his golden jubilee as an artist, for chorus
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : The Nightingale
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 3 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : 'Tis not the cuckoo in the dank pinewood, for chorus
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Night, for soprano, alto, tenor, bass & piano
  • Performers: Tamara Kravtchenko (Piano); Natalia Savelieva (Piano); Vera Trifonova (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1893

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Hymn in Honor of St. Cyril & St. Methodius, for chorus (also arr. for piano)
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1885

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Legend (When Jesus Christ was but a child), song for voice & piano or orchestra (16 Children's Songs
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Album pour enfants, Op. 39 :: Neapolitan Air
  • Performers: Natalia Savelieva; Vera Trifonova
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1878