1 800 222 6872

D. Scarlatti: Harpsichord Sonatas / Zuzana Ruzickov

Album Summary

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 406/L 5
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 384/L 2
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 388/L 414
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 29/L 461
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 420/L S2
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 12/L 489
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 406/L 5
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 159/L 104
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in F minor, K 519/L 475
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 384/L 2
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 388/L 414
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 29/L 461
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 113/L 345
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 84/L 10
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 420/L S2
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 12/L 489
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor, K 8/L 488
  • Performers: Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord); Zuzanna Ruzickova (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: Haus der Künstler, Prag (09/19/1984-09/25/1984)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757