1 800 222 6872

Clarinet Collection

Audio Samples

>Traditional, English : She moves through the fair
>Scarlatti, Alessandro : Su le Sponde del Tebro
>     Sinfonia
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : L'hiver, for treble instrument (flute or recorder) & continuo in D minor (GMM no 6), TWV 41
>     d1
>Handel, George Frideric : March for orchestra in D major, HWV 345
>Vanhal, Johann Baptist : Adagio Cantabile, for clarinet & keyboard
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento, K 439b
>     Minuet
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Variations (7) for Clarinet and Piano from "Silvana," J 128/Op 33
>Burgmuller, Norbert : Duo for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major, Op. 15
>Schumann, Robert : Phantasiestucke (3) for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73
>Verdi, Giuseppe : La Forza del Destino
>     Romanza
>Traditional, Macedonian : Macedonian folk tune

Album Summary

>Traditional, English : She moves through the fair
>Scarlatti, Alessandro : Su le Sponde del Tebro
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : L'hiver, for treble instrument (flute or recorder) & continuo in D minor (GMM no 6), TWV 41
>Handel, George Frideric : March for orchestra in D major, HWV 345
>Vanhal, Johann Baptist : Adagio Cantabile, for clarinet & keyboard
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento, K 439b
>Weber, Carl Maria von : Variations (7) for Clarinet and Piano from "Silvana," J 128/Op 33
>Burgmuller, Norbert : Duo for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major, Op. 15
>Schumann, Robert : Phantasiestucke (3) for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73
>Verdi, Giuseppe : La Forza del Destino
>Traditional, Macedonian : Macedonian folk tune
Performers Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Finchcocks, Goudhurst, Kent (01/1983).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Traditional, English : She moves through the fair
  • Performer: Alan Hacker (Chalumeau)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.

>Scarlatti, Alessandro : Su le Sponde del Tebro :: Sinfonia
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : L'hiver, for treble instrument (flute or recorder) & continuo in D minor (GMM no 6), TWV 41 :: d1
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Spinet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Handel, George Frideric : March for orchestra in D major, HWV 345
  • Performers: Richard Burnett (Harpsichord); Alan Hacker (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: circa 1737

>Vanhal, Johann Baptist : Adagio Cantabile, for clarinet & keyboard
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento, K 439b :: Minuet
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Weber, Carl Maria von : Variations (7) for Clarinet and Piano from "Silvana," J 128/Op 33
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1811

>Norbert Burgmüller (1810 - 1836) : Duo for clarinet (or violin) & piano in E flat major, Op. 15
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Schumann, Robert : Phantasiestücke (3) for Clarinet and Piano, Op. 73
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Verdi, Giuseppe : La Forza del Destino :: Romanza
  • Performers: Alan Hacker (Clarinet); Richard Burnett (Fortepiano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1862

>Traditional, Macedonian : Macedonian folk tune
  • Performer: Alan Hacker (Clarinet)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Medieval