1 800 222 6872

Gottschalk Piano Music

Album Summary

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le bananier, chanson negre for piano, Op. 5, D. 14 (RO 21)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Savane, ballade creole for piano, Op. 3, D. 135 (RO 232)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Mancenillier, serenade for piano, Op. 11, D. 45 (RO 142)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenir de Porto Rico, marche des gibaros for piano, Op. 31, D. 147 (RO 250)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Romance, for piano in E flat major, D. 134 (RO 270)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Chanson du gitano, for piano, D. 28 (RO 35 & 274)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Polka (I), for piano in B flat major, D. 121 (RO 273)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Polka (II), for piano in A flat major, D. 120 (RO 275)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Suis-Moi!, contradanza for piano, Op. 45, D. 157 (RO 253)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Manchega, etude de concert for piano, Op. 38, D. 86 (RO 143)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Gallina, danse cubaine for piano, Op. 53, D. 60 (RO 101)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Minuit a Seville, caprice for piano, Op. 30, D. 96 (RO 170)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenirs D'Andalousie, caprice de concert for piano, Op. 22, D. 148 (RO 242)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Mazurk, for piano in F sharp minor, D. 93 (RO 276)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Berceuse, cradle song for piano, Op. 47, D. 20 (RO 27)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ballade, for piano no 6, Op. 83 and 85, D. 12 (RO 14)
>Gottschalk, Louis M. : The Dying Poet, meditation for piano, D. 45 (RO 75)
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Finchcocks, Goudhurst, Kent, England (03/1988).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le bananier, chanson nègre for piano, Op. 5, D. 14 (RO 21)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Savane, ballade créole for piano, Op. 3, D. 135 (RO 232)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Le Mancenillier, sérénade for piano, Op. 11, D. 45 (RO 142)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenir de Porto Rico, marche des gibaros for piano, Op. 31, D. 147 (RO 250)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1857

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Romance, for piano in E flat major, D. 134 (RO 270)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Chanson du gitano, for piano, D. 28 (RO 35 & 274)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1852

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Polka (I), for piano in B flat major, D. 121 (RO 273)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Polka (II), for piano in A flat major, D. 120 (RO 275)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1859

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Suis-Moi!, contradanza for piano, Op. 45, D. 157 (RO 253)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Manchega, étude de concert for piano, Op. 38, D. 86 (RO 143)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : La Gallina, danse cubaine for piano, Op. 53, D. 60 (RO 101)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Minuit à Seville, caprice for piano, Op. 30, D. 96 (RO 170)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1852-1856

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Souvenirs D'Andalousie, caprice de concert for piano, Op. 22, D. 148 (RO 242)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Mazurk, for piano in F sharp minor, D. 93 (RO 276)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1870

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Berceuse, cradle song for piano, Op. 47, D. 20 (RO 27)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1861

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : Ballade, for piano no 6, Op. 83 and 85, D. 12 (RO 14)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1870

>Gottschalk, Louis M. : The Dying Poet, meditation for piano, D. 45 (RO 75)
  • Performer: Richard Burnett (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1863-1864