- Thomas Cooley (Tenor)
- Barbara Fleckenstein (Soprano)
- Michael Volle (Baritone)
- Andrea Rost (Soprano)
- Herbert Lippert (Tenor)
- Letizia Scherrer (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Acclaimed conductor Wolfgang Sawallisch was born in Munich in 1923 and studied at the Munich College of Music. After beginning his conducting career in Augsburg, from 1953 he was successively appointed music director in Aachen, Wiesbaden and Cologne. Sawallisch also received great praise for his work as a pianist in the fields of chamber music and accompanying prominent lieder singers.Notes & Reviews:
Recording information: 07/12/2001.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMendelssohn, Felix : Elijah, Op. 70
- Performers: Thomas Cooley (Tenor); Barbara Fleckenstein (Soprano); Michael Volle (Baritone); Andrea Rost (Soprano); Herbert Lippert (Tenor); Letizia Scherrer (Soprano)
- Conductor: Wolfgang Sawallisch
- Running Time: 9 min. 45 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 08/11/1846