1 800 222 6872

Musica Sacra: Die Zeit

Album Summary

>Schop, Johann : O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort, for voice & continuo
>Schop, Johann : Pavane Lachrimae
>Strungk, Nicolaus Adam : Das Bildnis seiner Verstorbenen kompt Ihm im Traum wieder vor, song for countertenor & ensemble (fro
>Scheidemann, Heinrich : Betrubet ist zu dieser Frist, variations for organ
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Getrost im Leiden, song for voice & continuo (Generalbaálieder no 6), TWV 25
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (GMM no 66), TWV 41
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Die Hoffnung, secular cantata for voice & continuo (Moralische Kantaten no 2), TWV 20
>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Geistliche Oden und Lieder (55), Wq 194/H 686
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for viola da gamba, harpsichord & continuo in G major (Essercizii Musici no 2/4), TWV 42
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Die Zeit, secular cantata for voice & continuo (Moralische Kantaten no 1), TWV 20
Performers Ensemble Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >

Notes & Reviews:

K&K Verlagsanstalt, founded in 1995, is the publishing house of the German producers and artists Josef-Stefan Kindler and Andreas Otto Grimminger, specialized in acoustic music, concert recordings and visual art. "Musica Sacra", performed by the Hamburger Ratmusik, was recorded in 2 track digital stereo at the World Heritage Maulbronn Monastery. In 2006 the Hamburger Ratsmusik was awarded the prestigious Echo Klassik German music award. International press praises the "subtlety" and the "excellent knowledge of baroque style" of the ensemble's interpretations - and the Hamburger Ratsmusik itself as a "leading ensemble for early music".

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: UNESCO World Heritage Site Maulbronn Monastery.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Schop, Johann : O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort, for voice & continuo
  • Performer: Dorothee Mields (Soprano)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Schop, Johann : Pavane Lachrimae
  • Performer: Simone Eckert (Treble Vla da gamba)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 4 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Strungk, Nicolaus Adam : Das Bildnis seiner Verstorbenen kompt Ihm im Traum wieder vor, song for countertenor & ensemble (fro
  • Performer: Dorothee Mields (Soprano)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Vocal

>Scheidemann, Heinrich : Betrübet ist zu dieser Frist, variations for organ
  • Performer: Michael Fuerst (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Getrost im Leiden, song for voice & continuo (Generalbaálieder no 6), TWV 25 :: 44
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1733-1734

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (GMM no 66), TWV 41 :: G6
  • Performer: Simone Eckert (Treble Vla da gamba)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 9 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1728

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Die Hoffnung, secular cantata for voice & continuo (Moralische Kantaten no 2), TWV 20 :: 24
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 7 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1735-1736

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Geistliche Oden und Lieder (55), Wq 194/H 686
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 2 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1757-1758

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Geistliche Oden und Lieder (55), Wq 194/H 686
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1757-1758

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Geistliche Oden und Lieder (55), Wq 194/H 686
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1757-1758

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Trio for viola da gamba, harpsichord & continuo in G major (Essercizii Musici no 2/4), TWV 42 :: G6
  • Performers: Simone Eckert (Treble Vla da gamba); Michael Fuerst (Harpsichord)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 9 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1725-1730

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Die Zeit, secular cantata for voice & continuo (Moralische Kantaten no 1), TWV 20 :: 23
  • Performer: Dorothee Mields (Soprano)
  • Ensemble: Hamburger Ratsmusik
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1735-1736