1 800 222 6872

Delicias: Spanish Delights for Piano Duo / Chabrier, Granados, Rodrigo, Chaminade

Audio Samples

>Chabrier, Emmanuel : España, rhapsody for orchestra (also vers. for 2 pianos)
>Granados, Enrique : Goyescas, for piano, H. 64
>     Quejas ó la maja y el ruiseñor
>Lecuona, Ernesto : Malaguena, song for voice & piano
>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Concierto de Aranjuez
>     Adagio
>Chaminade, Cecile L. : La Sevillane, for 2 pianos, Op. 19
>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Jota aragonesa, for orchestra in A major, Op. 64
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Capriccio espagnol (Kaprichchio na ispankskiye temi), for piano, 4 hands, Op. 34arr.
>Tárrega, Francisco : Grand valse, for guitar

Album Summary

>Chabrier, Emmanuel : España, rhapsody for orchestra (also vers. for 2 pianos)
>Granados, Enrique : Goyescas, for piano, H. 64
>Lecuona, Ernesto : Malaguena, song for voice & piano
>Rodrigo, Joaquín : Concierto de Aranjuez
>Chaminade, Cecile L. : La Sevillane, for 2 pianos, Op. 19
>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Jota aragonesa, for orchestra in A major, Op. 64
>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Capriccio espagnol (Kaprichchio na ispankskiye temi), for piano, 4 hands, Op. 34arr.
>Tárrega, Francisco : Grand valse, for guitar
Ensemble Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Caroline Clemmow and Anthony Goldstone have recorded almost 40 discs and have performed all over the British Isles, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. They are recognized as one of the leading duo-piano ensembles in the world.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: St. John the Baptist Church, Alkborough, North Lincolns (2011).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Chabrier, Emmanuel : España, rhapsody for orchestra (also vers. for 2 pianos)
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Notes: Composition written: 1883.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Enriqué Granados (1867 - 1916) : Goyescas, for piano, H. 64 :: Quejas ó la maja y el ruiseñor
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909-1912

>Lecuona, Ernesto : Malagueña, song for voice & piano
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Notes: Composition written: 1928.
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1928

>Joaquín Rodrigo (1901 - 1999) : Concierto de Aranjuez :: Adagio
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 10 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1939

>Cécile Chaminade (Composer/Piano) (1857 - 1944) : La Sévillane, for 2 pianos, Op. 19
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 4 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Falla, Manuel de : Nights in the gardens of Spain
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 22 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1909-1916

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Jota aragonesa, for orchestra in A major, Op. 64
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Capriccio espagñol (Kaprichchio na ispankskiye temï), for piano, 4 hands, Op. 34arr.
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 13 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1888

>Francisco Tárrega (Composer) (1852 - 1909) : Grand valse, for guitar
  • Ensemble: Goldstone & Clemmow Piano Duo
  • Running Time: 3 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz