1 800 222 6872

Chopin: Mazurkas / Vladimir Ashkenazy

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 60/Op. 6
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (5) for Piano, B 61/Op. 7
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 77/Op. 17
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 89/Op. 24
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 105/Op. 30
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 115/Op. 33
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 41
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 145/Op. 50
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 67
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 68
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 140 "A Emile Gaillard"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 134 "Notre temps"
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/2, CT. 101 (B. 16/2)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in G major, KK II/2, CT. 100 (B. 16/1)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in A flat major, KK IVb/4, CT. 104 (B. 85)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in C major, KK IVb/3 (B. 82)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/3
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVa/7 (B. 4)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVb/2
>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 60/Op. 6
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (5) for Piano, B 61/Op. 7
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 77/Op. 17
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822-1823

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 89/Op. 24
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1833

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 105/Op. 30
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, B 115/Op. 33
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 41
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 145/Op. 50
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 153/Op. 56
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1844

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 157/Op. 59
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (3) for Piano, B 162/Op. 63
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 67
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1835-1849

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurkas (4) for Piano, Op. 68
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1830-1846

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 140 "A Emile Gaillard"
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for Piano in A minor, B 134 "Notre temps"
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/2, CT. 101 (B. 16/2)
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in G major, KK II/2, CT. 100 (B. 16/1)
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1826

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in A flat major, KK IVb/4, CT. 104 (B. 85)
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in C major, KK IVb/3 (B. 82)
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in B flat major, KK IIa/3
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVa/7 (B. 4)
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1829

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano in D major, KK IVb/2
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chopin, Frédéric : Mazurka for piano no 49 in F minor, Op. 68/4, CT. 99
  • Performer: Vladimir Ashkenazy (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1846