Timeless II

Audio Samples

>Dulin, Michael : Partita for piano (after Bach)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight Sonata
>     Adagio sostenuto
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Sonata, Op. 19
>     Andante
>Dulin, Michael : Alone, for piano (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata, BWV 1031
>     Sicilian Song
>Dulin, Michael : Elle et Lui, for piano (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Dulin, Michael : Without a Word, for piano (after Rachmaninov)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
>     Romanza

Album Summary

>Dulin, Michael : Partita for piano (after Bach)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight Sonata
>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Sonata, Op. 19
>Dulin, Michael : Alone, for piano (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata, BWV 1031
>Dulin, Michael : Elle et Lui, for piano (after Chopin)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Dulin, Michael : Without a Word, for piano (after Rachmaninov)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11
Performer Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: PSI Digital, Birmingham, AL.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Dulin, Michael : Partita for piano (after Bach)
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Moonlight Sonata :: Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801

>Rachmaninov, Sergei : Sonata, Op. 19 :: Andante
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Dulin, Michael : Alone, for piano (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 56 sec.

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Nocturne for piano no 2 in E flat major, Op. 9/2, CT. 109
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1830-1832

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata, BWV 1031 :: Sicilian Song
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1734

>Dulin, Michael : Elle et Lui, for piano (after Chopin)
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 59 sec.

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Etude for piano no 3 in E major, Op. 10/3, CT. 16
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1832

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Dulin, Michael : Without a Word, for piano (after Rachmaninov)
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.

>Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849) : Concerto for Piano no 1 in E minor, B 53/Op. 11 :: Romanza
  • Performer: Michael Dulin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1830