1 800 222 6872

Johann Strauss Sr.: Heiter auch, etc / Mika Eichenholz

Album Summary

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Heiter auch in ernster Zeit!, waltz for orchestra, Op. 48
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Carnevals-Spende, waltz for orchestra, Op. 60
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Tausendsapperment-Walzer, for orchestra, Op. 61
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Erinnerung an Berlin, waltz for orchestra, Op. 78
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Heimath-Klange, waltz for orchestra, Op. 84
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Ferdinand-Quadrille, for orchestra ("Quadrille zur allerhochsten Namensfeyer Sr. Majestat des Kaiser
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Orpheus-Quadrille, for orchestra, Op. 162
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Moldau-Klange, waltz for orchestra ("Prager Juristen-Ball-Tanze"), Op. 186
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Festlieder, waltz for orchestra ("Annenfest-Gedichte"), Op. 193
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Najaden-Quadrille, for orchestra, Op. 206
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Stelldichein-Galopp, for orchestra (unpublished manuscript)
>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Schauer-Galopp, for orchestra (unpublished manuscript)
Conductor Ensemble Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Heiter auch in ernster Zeit!, waltz for orchestra, Op. 48
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1831

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Carnevals-Spende, waltz for orchestra, Op. 60
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1833

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Tausendsapperment-Walzer, for orchestra, Op. 61
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1833

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Erinnerung an Berlin, waltz for orchestra, Op. 78
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Heimath-Klänge, waltz for orchestra, Op. 84
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1836

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Ferdinand-Quadrille, for orchestra ("Quadrille zur allerhöchsten Namensfeyer Sr. Majestät des Kaiser
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Orpheus-Quadrille, for orchestra, Op. 162
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1844

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Moldau-Klänge, waltz for orchestra ("Prager Juristen-Ball-Tänze"), Op. 186
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1846

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Festlieder, waltz for orchestra ("Annenfest-Gedichte"), Op. 193
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1846

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Najaden-Quadrille, for orchestra, Op. 206
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1847

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Stelldichein-Galopp, for orchestra (unpublished manuscript)
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1830-35

>Strauss I (Senior), Johann : Schauer-Galopp, for orchestra (unpublished manuscript)
  • Conductor: Mika Eichenholz
  • Ensemble: Slovak State Philharmonic Orchestra
  • Notes: House of Arts, Kosice, Slovakia (09/28/1993-10/02/1993)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1828-33