1 800 222 6872

Découpage: A Collection of Masterful Favorites / Stephen Robinson, guitar

Audio Samples

>Pujol, Maximo Diego : Sonatina for guitar
>Boccherini, Luigi : Quintet no 4, G. 448 "Fandango"
>     4. Grave assai. Fandango
>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
>Tremblay, Pierre : Pieces (2), for guitar
>Albéniz, Isaac : Piezas caracteristicas, Op. 92, B. 29
>     12. Torre Bermeja
>Yoko, Yukihiro : Theme and Variations on "Sakura, Sakura" for guitar
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude, Fugue and Allegro for Lute in E flat major, BWV 998
>Tárrega, Francisco : Recuerdos de la Alhambra
>DeBlasio, Chris : God Is Our Righteousness, for organ, harp & cello

Album Summary

>Pujol, Maximo Diego : Sonatina for guitar
>Boccherini, Luigi : Quintet no 4, G. 448 "Fandango"
>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
>Tremblay, Pierre : Pieces (2), for guitar
>Albéniz, Isaac : Piezas caracteristicas, Op. 92, B. 29
>Yoko, Yukihiro : Theme and Variations on "Sakura, Sakura" for guitar
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude, Fugue and Allegro for Lute in E flat major, BWV 998
>Tárrega, Francisco : Recuerdos de la Alhambra
>DeBlasio, Chris : God Is Our Righteousness, for organ, harp & cello
Performers Composers

Notes & Reviews:

In this program, guitarist Stephen Robinson provides a kaleidoscopic journey through the classical guitar repertoire. This collection adheres to the recital concept where individual works of varied origins are highlighted, and the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In works spanning nearly three centuries, Robinson showcases the talents of new composers and giants of the old guard.

Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: 06/2008.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Máximo Diego Pujol (1957 - ) : Sonatina for guitar
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Boccherini, Luigi : Quintet no 4, G. 448 "Fandango" :: 4. Grave assai. Fandango
  • Performers: Boyd Jones (Organ); Boyd Jones (Harpsichord); Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798

>Ahbez, Eden [Composer] : Nature Boy
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Tremblay, Pierre : Pieces (2), for guitar
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary

>Isaac Albéniz (Composer) (1860 - 1909) : Piezas caracteristicas, Op. 92, B. 29 :: 12. Torre Bermeja
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1888-1889

>Yoko, Yukihiro : Theme and Variations on "Sakura, Sakura" for guitar
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude, Fugue and Allegro for Lute in E flat major, BWV 998
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740-1745

>Francisco Tárrega (Composer) (1852 - 1909) : Recuerdos de la Alhambra
  • Performer: Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1880-1905

>DeBlasio, Chris : God Is Our Righteousness, for organ, harp & cello
  • Performers: Boyd Jones (Harpsichord); Boyd Jones (Organ); Stephen Robinson (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Contemporary