Notes & Reviews:
Performer's Domain continues their series of performances by Josef Gingold. This recording has three works for violin and piano by American composers - all of whom were associated with Gingold in Cleveland during the time he taught at the Cleveland Institute of Music and was concertmaster of the Cleveland Orchestra.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsWolf, Kenneth [Composer] : Sonata for violin & piano
- Performer: Kenneth Wolf (Piano)
- Running Time: 19 min. 24 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
Cumberworth, Stephen : Sonata in G for violin & piano
- Performer: Theodore Lettvin (Piano)
- Running Time: 13 min. 24 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
Dick, Marcel : An Essay for violin & piano
- Performer: Harold Heiberg (Piano)
- Running Time: 13 min. 47 sec.
- Period Time: Modern